Kokua Hospitality, LLC announces the expansion of their leadership team with the promotion of six internal team members in February 2012 under the guidance of esteemed Partner Phil Tufano, who transitions from Executive Vice President to Kokua’s new Chief Operating Officer. Bringing more than 25 years of hotel management and repositioning experience to his new role, Tufano acknowledges the substantial work and effort of individuals at Kokua with the following advancements:
- Possessing more than 15 years of operational experience, Craig Strickler moves from Corporate Director of Transitions and Projects to Vice President of Transitions and Standards
- With her extensive background in hospitality marketing and sales, Karen Wiley transitions to her new position as Vice President of Sales and Marketing, a progression from her previous role as Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing
- Formerly the Corporate Director of Human Resources, Karen Prats brings forth over 17 years of HR experience as she takes on the role of Vice President of Human Resources for Kokua and Chartres Lodging
- A hotel finance specialist with 28 years of experience, David Dillon transitions from Corporate Director of Finance to Vice President of Finance for Kokua
- Deanna Quan advances from Corporate to Senior Director of Profit Improvement and Asset Management for Kokua and Chartres Lodging
“We are thrilled to announce these five well-deserved advancements within the Kokua team,” said Phil Tufano, Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Kokua. “These particular individuals have shown incredible dedication to the organization and are an integral part to the continued success of our business. We look forward to the expanded offerings Kokua will be able to provide as a result of our internal growth.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.