Francis Killory Appointed Vice President Development Asia Pacific For SH Group
In this role, Killory will lead and manage the acquisition and development of the companys two new hotel and residence brands, Baccarat and 1 Hotels, throughout the Asia Pacific region and particularly in China.
SH Group, the hotel brand management company of Starwood Capital Group, has named Francis Killory as Vice President, Development - Asia Pacific, for the company. In this role, Killory will lead and manage the acquisition and development of the company’s two new hotel and residence brands, Baccarat and 1 Hotels, throughout the Asia Pacific region and particularly in China. Killory will also establish and manage the company’s Asia regional office in Singapore.
“Francis is a great addition to our team, and his experienced understanding of this market will help the company achieve its goals in the Asia region in the coming years,” stated Steven Hankin, Managing Director, Starwood Capital Group. “We already have a strong pipeline in market for our two brands, and we are confident Francis will add to our growth prospects.”
Killory brings nearly 30 years of development experience in the Asia Pacific region to SH Group. Most recently he was the Vice President, Development of Asia Pacific for Jumeirah with prior roles in development with Carlson and Meridien. Killory has a Bachelor of Science in Journalism/Communications, as well as a Master in Business Administration from Cornell University. He also holds a Master of Science in e-Commerce from Hong Kong University of Science & Technology. Killory is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
About Starwood Capital Group/SH Group
In 2006, Starwood Capital Group created SH Group, a hotel brand-management company that owns the environmentally-focused 1 Hotels & Resorts brand and holds the Baccarat Hotel license, as well as other potential future hotel brands. SH Group provides Starwood with significant proprietary investment opportunities and maximizes returns on hotel investments in the firm’s dedicated hotel funds. Professionals within SH Group also act as Starwood Capital’s in-house design and hotel operations experts.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Baccarat Hotel & Residences New York Opens
- Starwood Capital Group Completes the Sale of Groupe Du Louvre and Louvre Hotels Group for 1.3 Billion
- Starwood Capital Group and Melia JV Acquire Spanish Resorts Portfolio at 176 Million
- Starwood Capital Group Sells Baccarat Hotel New York
- Starwood Capital Group Buys Portfolio Of Four Extended-Stay Hotels And One Residential Complex In London
- Mark Shalala Named Vice President of Franchise Development for Cambria Hotels & Suites
- Cyril Kovarsky Named Senior Vice President of Global Sales for Accor
- Donelle Zunker Named General Manager for Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
- Wyndham Worldwide Appoints Richard Constable to Corporate Counsel and Government Relations Leadership Position
- Colin Klipfel Named Regional Director of Operations for First Call Hospitality, Inc.