Best Western Launches First Hotel in the Kingdom of Bahrain
The opening of the upscale BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive is the latest in a series of firsts for Best Western in the Middle East region in 2012. Following the companys debut in Saudi Arabia and the launch of its first BEST WESTERN PLUS hotel in the region at the start of the year, Best Western has since opened its first ever properties in Kuwait, Muscat and Riyadh.
And now the company has a foothold in the thriving Bahrain market with the launch of a new hotel in the bustling Juffair district of the Gulf nation’s capital, Manama.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive offers 250 comfortable guest rooms all equipped with flat-screen televisions, minibars and high quality mattresses, pillows and cotton linen. As with all BEST WESTERN PLUS hotels, complimentary internet access is available in all rooms and public areas.
Other facilities include Best Western’s signature Bhuvana Spa, which offers a range of massages and therapies, business center, plus a well-equipped gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
In terms of dining, the hotel’s Vesuvio restaurant offers fine Italian cuisine, while Mantraa serves up modern Indian dishes plus daily breakfast. BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive also offers 24-hour room service.
“The launch of our BEST WESTERN PLUS brand in Bahrain marks another exciting stage in our Middle East expansion strategy,” said Glenn de Souza, Best Western International’s Vice President International Operations – Asia & the Middle East. “The Gulf region is one of the hottest hotel markets in the world today and Bahrain is a key part of this. I am confident that guests will enjoy the upscale splendors offered by this impressive new hotel,” Mr. de Souza added.
Best Western currently operates five hotels in the Middle East region, but this is expected to expand to 23 by 2015, incorporating all three Best Western brands – midscale BEST WESTERN, upscale BEST WESTERN PLUS and luxury BEST WESTERN PREMIER.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Best Western Premier Hotel Shwe Pyi That Opens in Myanmar
- Best Western Signs Seventh Hotel In Bangkok
- Best Western Introduces Two New Hotel Brands Vīb and BW Premier Collection to Asia
- Best Western International is Expanding Its Regional Operations Offices in Thailand & Turkey
- Best Western Petaling Jaya Opens in Malaysia
- Argonaut Fisherman's Wharf Hotel and The Tuscan Fisherman's Wharf Now Managed By Noble House
- Starwood Announces Development of a 323 Room Dual-branded Hotel in Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- The Prescott Hotel In San Francisco Now Under Management by Viceory
- Conrad Shenzhen Announced for December 2019
- The Westin Rusutsu Ski Resort to Open December 2015 in Japan