Best Western Launches First Hotel in the Kingdom of Bahrain
The opening of the upscale BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive is the latest in a series of firsts for Best Western in the Middle East region in 2012. Following the companys debut in Saudi Arabia and the launch of its first BEST WESTERN PLUS hotel in the region at the start of the year, Best Western has since opened its first ever properties in Kuwait, Muscat and Riyadh.
And now the company has a foothold in the thriving Bahrain market with the launch of a new hotel in the bustling Juffair district of the Gulf nation’s capital, Manama.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive offers 250 comfortable guest rooms all equipped with flat-screen televisions, minibars and high quality mattresses, pillows and cotton linen. As with all BEST WESTERN PLUS hotels, complimentary internet access is available in all rooms and public areas.
Other facilities include Best Western’s signature Bhuvana Spa, which offers a range of massages and therapies, business center, plus a well-equipped gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
In terms of dining, the hotel’s Vesuvio restaurant offers fine Italian cuisine, while Mantraa serves up modern Indian dishes plus daily breakfast. BEST WESTERN PLUS The Olive also offers 24-hour room service.
“The launch of our BEST WESTERN PLUS brand in Bahrain marks another exciting stage in our Middle East expansion strategy,” said Glenn de Souza, Best Western International’s Vice President International Operations – Asia & the Middle East. “The Gulf region is one of the hottest hotel markets in the world today and Bahrain is a key part of this. I am confident that guests will enjoy the upscale splendors offered by this impressive new hotel,” Mr. de Souza added.
Best Western currently operates five hotels in the Middle East region, but this is expected to expand to 23 by 2015, incorporating all three Best Western brands – midscale BEST WESTERN, upscale BEST WESTERN PLUS and luxury BEST WESTERN PREMIER.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Best Western Reveals Completely New Look
- Best Western Announces GLō Brand
- Best Western Papilio Hotel Opens in Surabaya, Indonesia
- Best Western Announces Five Vīb Deals To Be Opened By End 2016
- Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel to Open in Bangkok
- 130 Room Sheraton Redding Sundial Bridge Hotel Breaks Ground in Redding, California
- Holiday Inn Express Adds Four Hotels in Germany
- Dual-Branded Even And Staybridge Suites Hotels to Open 2017 Downtown Seattle
- Wyndham Worldwide Sees Tremendous Expansion Across India
- Carmel Boutique Inns Acquires Two New Inns in Carmel-by-the-Sea