Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Market Zitahli Kuda-Funafaru Resort in the Maldives For Sale
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel for Sale
- Le Méridien Munich Hotel Sold for 158 Million
- European and EMEA Hotel Investment Market is Set for Another Bumper Year
- Global Hotel Transaction Volume Anticipated to Reach US$68B in 2015
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar Announced for San Diego
- New 251 Room Crowne Plaza Hotel In Midtown New York City Announced for 2017
- Park Inn by Radisson Bucharest Hotel & Residence to Open Q4 2015
- AMResorts Announces Five New Resort Contracts During Q1 2015
- The Crest Hotel Tachikawa to Be Rebranded As Hotel Nikko Tachikawa Tokyo