Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Chinese Capital Expected to Continue Love-affair with Australian Hotel Investment Market
- Londons Ace Hotel in Shoreditch Sold for £150 Million
- Market Zitahli Kuda-Funafaru Resort in the Maldives For Sale
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel for Sale
- Le Méridien Munich Hotel Sold for 158 Million
- Hyatt Place Hotel Emeryville Breaks Ground in California
- Summit Hotel Properties Acquires Constructed Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown for $39.0 Million
- Starwood Launches New Brand - The Tribute Portfolio
- Radisson Red Hotel V&A Waterfront Cape Town to Open Late 2016 in South Africa
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Announced for 2018 in Neuquén, Argentina