Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Luxury Hotel Development Announced for TriBeCa
- Chinese Capital Expected to Continue Love-affair with Australian Hotel Investment Market
- Londons Ace Hotel in Shoreditch Sold for £150 Million
- Market Zitahli Kuda-Funafaru Resort in the Maldives For Sale
- JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel for Sale
- Sonesta Adds Nine New Sonesta ES Suites and Opens Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
- InterContinental Bordeaux - Le Grand Hotel, France Opening Later This Year
- Radisson Blu Residence Istanbul Batisehir Announced for Q2 2016
- 140 Room Cambria Hotels & Suites in Orlando Announced for 2017
- Summit Hotel Properties Acquires Two Residence Inn Hotels For $56.8 Million