Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Global Hotel Transaction Volume Anticipated to Reach US$68B in 2015
- JLL Hotels & Hospitality Expanding Sub-Saharan Africa Offering
- Movenpick Hotel & Apartments in Bur Dubai Sold for $95M
- Sheraton on the Park Sells for Record AUD 463 Million to Chinese Investor
- Opportunities Abound in Brazils Hot Marketbut Not Without Challenges
- Radisson Blu Hotel Du 2 Février Lomé to Open Q4 2015 in Togo
- Encore Hospitality, LLC Acquires Two Hotels in McAllen, Texas and Tampa, Florida
- Starwood Capital Group and Melia JV Acquire Spanish Resorts Portfolio at 176 Million
- Hotel Brokers International Elects 2015-16 Board of Directors
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Yerevan to Open 2016 in the Republic of Armenia