In advance of the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International’s (HSMAI) annual Adrian Awards Reception and Gala on Feb. 24, 2014, HSMAI today announced the call for entries is now open for the 11th annual list honoring the “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing.”
As part of HSMAI’s Adrian Awards, the “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing” honor leaders in sales and marketing of hospitality, travel and tourism organizations for their accomplishments in the preceding 18 months. The 2013 award recipients will be celebrated at a private reception hosted by HSMAI and Expedia Media Solutions and honored at the Feb. 24 Adrian Awards Gala, to be held at the New York Marriott Marquis.
“The Top 25 list honors exceptional hospitality sales and marketing professionals who have continually demonstrated excellent performance and extraordinary leadership,” said Robert A. Gilbert, CHME, CHBA, president & CEO of HSMAI. “The winning individuals represent the some of the most admired leaders in our industry and join the ranks of past winners who continue to advance practices in our field.”
The 2012 HSMAI “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing” were as follows:
- Anil Aggarwal: CEO, Milestone Internet Marketing Inc.
- Uri Argov: Founder & CEO, Tourico Holidays Inc., a Travel Holdings Co.
- Brian Best: Corporate Vice President of e-Commerce, Boyd Gaming Corp.
- James Boyd: Vice President, Public Relations, Americas Region, Singapore Airlines
- Elizabeth P. Cambra: Corporate Director, Pricing & Revenue Optimization, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
- Lawrence Cassenti: Senior Manager, Marketing & e-Commerce, Marriott International
- Sloan F. Dean III: Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- Nancy Deck: Vice President, Multi-Brand & Loyalty Marketing, Hilton Worldwide
- Gareth Gaston: Senior Vice President, Global e-Commerce, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Melissa Graves: Director of Revenue, Platinum Hotel and Spa, Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Cedar Hames: CEO & Chief Strategy Officer, Paradise Advertising & Marketing Inc.
- John Lee: Vice President, Brand Marketing, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Worldwide
- Marina MacDonald: Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Red Roof Inn
- David Pavelko: Head of Travel, Google Inc.
- Garth Peterson: Regional Director of Sales, IDeaS Revenue Solutions
- Donna Quadri-Felitti, Ph.D.: Clinical Associate Professor, New York University, Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism & Sports Management
- Andre Rojer: Marketing Manager, North America, Curaçao Tourist Board
- Mark Sergot: Vice President, Global Sales, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Steven Sickel: Senior Vice President, Distribution & Relationship Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Maureen Siman: Executive Director, Public Relations, Revel
- Craig Smith: Managing Director, Communications, Best Western International
- Chris Thompson: President & CEO, Brand USA
- Brian Tkac: Senior Vice President of Marketing & Sales, Hostmark Hospitality Group
- Leigh von der Esch: Managing Director, Utah Office of Tourism
- George Zimmermann: Vice President, Travel Michigan, Michigan Economic Development Corp.
To learn insights on the state of the industry from recent “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing,” read the HSMAI’s Marketing Review from Dec. 2012.
In order to nominate a deserving individual, please visit adrianawards.com and complete the “Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales and Marketing” entry form. There is no cost to nominate a potential recipient and entries close Sept. 16. Nominees are reviewed by a panel of industry experts who have been selected by HSMAI from its membership and board of directors.
For more information on the Top 25 list, please contact Stacy Gleason at 703-506-3262 or email@example.com.
Tables and tickets for the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception and Gala are now available for purchase. For information on the Adrian Awards competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit http://www.adrianawards.com, or follow Adrian Awards news on Twitter at www.twitter.com/adrianawards. For information on becoming an Adrian Awards partner, contact Emi Haverkamp at 703-506-3297 or email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai,www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.