For years email marketing, has been a go-to means of reaching consumers for a number of industries, including hospitality and travel. As hoteliers plan for 2015, there is quantitative proof that not only is email marketing alive and well, but that sending hotel newsletters is a tried-and-true marketing tactic that should be an aspect of your property’s strategy.
Consider these statistics:
- The number of worldwide email accounts is projected to jump from over 3.9 billion accounts in 2013 to over 4.9 billion by the end of 2017 -- that’s more than the total number of Facebook and Twitter users combined. (Source)
- According to ExactTarget’s Channel Preference Survey, more than 91% of consumers check their email at least daily. (Source)
- The same survey noted that 66% of consumers have made a purchase as a result of an email they have received. (Source)
- Email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter. (Source)
- 8 out of 10 smartphone users send and receive emails from their devices. (Source)
“The key to being not just effective, but successful, is to share easily-digestible, timely content on a consistent basis packaged in a fresh, mobile-friendly design that contains clear, streamlined calls to action,” says DJ Vallauri, Founder and President of Lodging Interactive. “Achieving this, the professional look and message needed for a successful newsletter, requires expertise and time. Many hotels are tapped for both, which is why outsourcing your newsletter copywriting and design is an ideal solution.”
Lodging Interactive’s Email Newsletter Marketing offers properties a fully managed email marketing service. Experts design and write the email newsletters that hotels approve and then distribute them to the property’s mailing lists, which are also built and managed under the service. Newsletter marketing with Lodging Interactive also includes access to an analytics dashboard so that hoteliers can see the effectiveness of their campaigns 24/7.
Lodging Interactive’s eNewsletter Service Features:
- Email sign up widget placed on hotel’s website to build mailing list.
- Email list management of unsubscribes and de-duping.
- Uploading & cleansing of hotel’s existing email list.
- Creative design & development of the eNewsletter.
- All copy writing & editing services.
- Hotel’s approval of all eNewsletter drafts prior to sending.
- Distribution of the eNewsletter to email lists.
- 24/7/365 web based email performance reporting portal.
To learn more about adding email marketing to your property’s marketing strategy, please visit Lodging Interactive’s website at www.lodginginteractive.com.
About Lodging Interactive
Lodging Interactive, headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, is a full-service digital marketing and social media engagement agency exclusively servicing the hospitality industry for more than a decade. The company provides a portfolio of effective hotel Internet marketing services to hundreds of hotels, resorts, ownership properties, spas and restaurants. Clients include branded hotels from nearly every major brand as well as prestigious, landmark independent hotels.
Through its CoMMingle Social Media Marketing Agency operating division, the company offers hospitality focused and fully managed outsourced hotel social media marketing customized solutions. In addition the company offers Social Voices, the hospitality industry’s first 24/7/365 day a year Social Customer Care service (www.socialvoices.com).
The International Academy of Visual Arts, Interactive Media Awards, Web Marketing Association and Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards have recognized Lodging Interactive as an industry leader. Lodging Interactive is a proud supporter of the Hotel Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) and is a Preferred Vendor for Best Western International. Lodging Interactive is a member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA). For more information please contact email@example.com or 877-291-4411 ext. 701. The company’s website is www.lodginginteractive.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.