Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), FFC Capital Corp. and Crescent Hotels & Resorts today announce the opening of the 155-room Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Washington, PA. The hotel is connected to The Meadows Casino by an enclosed walkway bridge, and it is the first Hyatt Place hotel to open in Pennsylvania’s Washington County.
“Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino is located in a very desirable area, and we’re looking forward to creating a positive travel experience for each and every guest that walks through our doors,” said General Manager Gabriel Perez. “With the convenience of having access to the 24-hour casino, as well the casual atmosphere and practical amenities offered by the Hyatt Place brand, we are confident that this hotel will be a refreshing new choice for business and leisure travelers visiting Washington County.”
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino offers:
- 155 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Parlay Lounge, the hotel’s signature bar
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- 1,800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Complimentary 24-hour gym for guests
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino is conveniently located adjacent to The Meadows Casino, and offers secure access via covered walkway to the 24/7 slots and casino table games. The Meadows Racetrack & Casino features live harness racing 208 days of the year viewable from the grandstand or one of the many luxurious VIP suites. The venue also hosts a full simulcast schedule from premier tracks across the country. Other amenities include a variety of premiere dining options, 24-lane bowling alley suitable for all ages and live shows and entertainment every weekend. Banquet and event space is available for groups up to 2,000 attendees, and can be booked with hotel accommodations through a dedicated meeting package at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino.
The Tanger Outlet Center is located across the street and covers 122 acres of name brand and designer factory outlet stores. Southpointe Industrial Park, a community of the largest natural gas producers and energy corporations, is just six miles north of the hotel. CONSOL Energy Park, a multipurpose baseball stadium, and Lindenwood Golf Course are both within eight miles from the hotel.
“With the pairing of a fantastic and exciting destination and trustworthy global brand, Hyatt Place Pittsburgh South/Meadows Racetrack & Casino is a premiere location for local patrons and travelers visiting Washington County, Penn.,” said Chief Executive Officer and President Fred Branovan, FFC Capital Corporation.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.