Recap for Social Media posting:
- 3 Steps to increase referrals to your website via social media:
- First, post the press release to your website.
- Next, post the original, complete URL (from your website) on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- For Twitter, use the URL shortener www.tinyURL.com.
Softscribe Inc., an award winning technology public relations firm based in Bentonville, AR, shares 3-steps hotel technology providers can take to increase sales and qualified referrals from social media channels.
“The digital nature of marketing today means small changes deliver big results for our best-in-class technology clients,” said Julie Keyser-Squires, CEO of Softscribe Inc. “Fine-tuning the technical aspects and marketing processes behind a company’s social media presence is essential. To increase sales, tech companies must create benefit-oriented content, manage it, and engage on social media. Here are my top 3 suggestions.”
(1) When you distribute a news story, first post it on your company’s website. Do this immediately for linking purposes. This drives referrals back to your website, not back to distribution channel websites.
- Also, include a customer quote and link it back to your website.
- Post it again on social media using links from hotel channels that pick up the news.
(2) Post the original, complete URL (from your website) on Facebook and LinkedIn.
(3) For Twitter, use the URL shortener www.tinyURL.com.
- This way, you know any Google Analytics that use tinyURL are referred from your company’s Twitter page.
Squires also cited 3 marketing tactics that increase sales and social media referrals for Softscribe Inc.’s technology clients:
(A) For Facebook, give it a more personal feel. Example: If your team does an install, have the team take a photo of the property. Tag the property “Thank you for having us.” Also, check your Facebook settings so people can tag you.
(B) Put social media buttons on your email signature and a reminder on your company’s on-hold-phone messaging: “Connect with us on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn.”
- Have employees “Like” your pages.
(C) Congratulate customers for awards they win. Tag them on social media.
“The micro + visual trend is a powerful marketing force in social media,” Squires said. “Create a holiday image visual and a maximum 140-character message to export your technology company’s culture, brand promise and holiday well wishes.”
(Photo by Sher Falls, dragonflydreams88)
Softscribe Inc. suggests technology companies give their Facebook presence a personal feel, with a holiday visual image.
Would you like more information on how to boost engagement and sales to the global hospitality market for your company’s technology solutions? Please give us a shout now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.256.5512.
About Softscribe Inc.
Softscribe Inc. is an award-winning technology PR firm that specializes in B2B public relations, branding and market consulting. We achieve significant business growth for tech companies that offer enterprise solutions to multiple markets. These industries include hospitality, casino gaming, multifamily and more. We generate the right messages for client audiences 100% of the time. This is essential to close sales. Softscribe Inc.’s stellar team surpasses your expectations with an average 18 years industry experience in branding, marketing and technology PR. We are proud of our best-in-class clients and are ready to help you, too. Please give us a shout now, or visit www.softscribeinc.com.
Julie Keyser-Squires, APR, CEO
609 SW 8th St. #600
Bentonville, AR 72712
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.