Grubhub announced today that it has expanded its turnkey delivery service to the Las Vegas area. Through this service, restaurants in Las Vegas and surrounding areas including Summerlin and Spring Valley, can now expand their customer base and grow their order volume by utilizing Grubhub's on-the-ground network of delivery drivers. With more restaurants offering their menus for delivery, Grubhub is able to bring a broader set of restaurant choices to diners.
Grubhub's online ordering platform has been available in Las Vegas since 2011 and connects Las Vegas area diners with more than 500 local restaurants. With the addition of Grubhub's turnkey delivery service, Las Vegas diners now have a growing number of new delivery options to choose from. Local favorites using this delivery service include:
- Jessie Rae's BBQ - 5611 S Valley View Blvd and 10648 S Maryland Pkwy locations
- Truffles and Bacon
- Amore Taste of Chicago
- Itsy Bitsy Ramen and Whisky
- The Perch
"The Las Vegas area restaurant scene is as diverse and colorful as the city itself," said Stan Chia, SVP of operations, "With Grubhub's turnkey delivery service, we are able to seamlessly integrate into our restaurant partners' operations and manage delivery logistics for them while driving more orders, providing more local favorites for Las Vegas residents to choose from."
Grubhub's national scale lowers the overall cost of delivery to diners, which in turn, helps encourage diner loyalty. And when Grubhub handles the delivery, restaurants can focus on making great food. The efficiency of Grubhub's delivery service, combined with great food, creates a win-win for local restaurants and diners.
"We love serving our customers delicious barbecue that keeps them coming back for more," said Mike Ross, Owner of Jessie Rae's Barbecue. "With Grubhub's technology, we are able to focus on our award-winning barbecue, while they focus on getting our food to new and existing customers."
Diners benefit from:
- Choice: We connect diners with the nation's largest restaurant network, which includes more than 40,000 of the best restaurants across the country.
- No Mark-Ups: We do not pad menu prices. Diners can rest assured that they are paying the same prices as if they ordered directly from the restaurant and all fees are clearly presented.
- Low Fees: We offer industry low delivery fees nationwide, versus most other services.
- Transparency: We empower diners with the ability to customize and control each order to meet their dietary needs.
- Service: We take care of our diners; every order is backed by our diner-focused, 24/7 Care team.
Restaurants benefit from:
- More Orders: We drive significant order volume. Restaurants receive an average of 30 percent more takeout orders during their first year on the platform.
- Broadest Reach: We connect restaurants with our industry-leading network of more than 6.9 million diners.
- High ROI: We enable restaurants to participate on our platform with low risk and no up-front cost.
- Efficiency: We drive efficiency for restaurant partners; ordering via Seamless is 50 percent more efficient than ordering via phone.
- Competitive Commission Rates: Our industry-leading scale allows us to offer a cost-effective commission rate. Almost all restaurants using our delivery service pay a combined marketing + delivery commission that is less than 30%.
Grubhub's turnkey delivery service launched in June of 2014 and has since expanded to more than 50 markets across the country. Recently, Grubhub announced relationships with a number of national chain restaurants, including Boston Market, Johnny Rocket's, California Pizza Kitchen, Veggie Grill and Panda Express.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.