CHART, the leading resource for the development and advancement of hospitality training professionals and their organizations, has announced the speaker line-up for their 92nd Hospitality Training Conference, which will be held July 30 – August 2, 2016 at the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC.
The four keynote speakers will be:
- Marilyn Sherman, CSP, Speaker, Author, Consultant
- David Horsager, MA, CSP, Business Strategist, Keynote Speaker, and Author
- Sam Richter, Founder and CEO, SBR Worldwide/Know More!
- Jim Knight, Author, Managing Partner, PeopleForward and Owner, Knight Speaker
“Each year, over 250 attendees gather to share, network, and learn from the best-of-the-best in hospitality training,” said Jason Lyon, CHART president and founder/president of Boondocks Hip Ventures. "This year our agenda is packed with interactive sessions offering ideas and solutions to bring more value to organizations.”
The full agenda, with session descriptions and speaker bios, can be viewed here. The conference brochure is also available for download.
In addition, there are over 14 breakout sessions focused on new approaches to learning, communicating, leading, and thinking strategically. Thought leaders in hospitality training will lead these breakout sessions:
- Leveraging E-Learning Programs
- Optimizing Latest Hotel and Restaurant Trends
- Syncing Operations and Training
- Engaging Employees with Rebranding
- Food Safety Training
- Minimizing Conflict and Miscommunication
- Creating Robust Presentations
- Improving Leadership Skills
- Reputation Management in a Digital World
Additional Conference Highlights:
- CHART Talks: Brief Blasts of Brilliance – 10-minute talks featuring key hospitality leaders sharing ideas
- Pre-Conference Hospitality Training Competency Certificate Workshops
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) Review and Exam
- Community Service Event
- Gala Dinner with presentations of the Commitment to People Award (given to a member company’s CEO/President), the Spirit of CHART Award, the Training High Five Awards for those who submitted best training ideas, plus several scholarship awards
- Election of New Board Members
- Resource Gallery Vendor Expo and Reception
- Productive Networking Opportunities
- First-Time Attendee Orientation Program
- Low Conference Fee which includes many meals and activities
Registration is now open. For further details on CHART, as well as additional conference information and to register, visit http://www.chart.org.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.