Datavision Technologies are looking forward to another exciting HITEC, produced by Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals! HFTP is a global nonprofit hospitality association that uniquely understands the industry’s problems and assist members in finding solutions to industry problems more efficiently than any organization with expert networks, research, conferences such as HITEC, and certification programs. Here are over ten twitter accounts to follow while you are at HITEC. Keep up with all the exciting sessions, events and the latest in Technology News.
Remember to use the #HITECnola to have your tweets posted on the HFTP twitter walls at the show. Let’s review the Datavision Top Ten list:
10. #HITECnola (HFTP/HITEC) The countdown has begun and HITEC is only 18 short days away, beginning June 19 - 23, 2016 at the ERNEST N. MORIAL CONVENTION CENTER, 900 CONVENTION CENTER BLVD., NEW ORLEANS, LA. Here you will find the latest and greatest technology as well as some of the greatest minds in the industry. Use this reference in your tweet to get on the conference Twitter wall!!!
9. @GenerationsNola Hitec‘s Opening Party will be held Monday, June 20, 6:30 - 9:00 PM at:
GENERATIONS HALL - A NIGHT IN NOLA. Don't miss kicking off HITEC in exciting New Orleans! Gain access to the one of the oldest seats in town! Generations Hall was originally built in the early 1820s as a sugar refinery and decorated with artwork by prominent artists, George Schmidt and Xavier deCallatay, depicting the rich history of New Orleans jazz, Generations Hall offers a glimpse an era of long ago. Attendees will get a chance to explore the entire venue, listen to some New Orleans Jazz, indulge in New Orleans theme cocktails, and enjoy some delicious snacks to keep you moving.
8. @JerThorp Opening Keynote Speaker Monday, June 20, 4:15 – 5:30 pm –Jer Thorp, Co-Founder, Office for Creative Research will tell us all about MAKING DATA MORE HUMAN.Jer Thorp is a Data Artist whose work focuses on adding narrative meaning to huge amounts of Data. In other words, he makes Data more Human. Through cutting edge Data Visualization Techniques, Thorp helps people and corporations take control of the information that surrounds them, using Technology and Data as a new way to tell stories.
7. @joshlinkner Keynote Speaker Tuesday June 21, 8:30 - 10:00 am Josh Linkner, Hyper-Growth CEO, will be discussing: Entrepreneurial Fire: Think & Act Like A Startup (Even If You Are Not).Entrepreneurs look at the world differently. We celebrate them for their bold vision and courage – they drive game-changing innovation that creates enormous economic success while making a profound impact on the world. What is it about the entrepreneurial mindset that helps these mavericks seize opportunity that others miss? A five time successful Tech Entrepreneur, Linkner shows leaders and organizations how to embrace the creativity, grit, and vision of a startup and then channel this approach to drive growth, innovation, efficiency and customer delight.
6. @johnnycupcakes Keynote Speaker on Thursday June 23, 2:30 - 3:30 Johnny Earle, Branding Guru & CEO, will be discussing: Viral Business: Inspiring Customer Loyalty. With each new launch the hysteria around the “Johnny Cupcakes” brand continues to conquer the globe. The reaction goes from 10 block queues as anxious fans await for their shop to open to Cupcake tattoos, yes, permanent ones. In this awe-inducing presentation Johnny will educate you on how you too can create a wave of loyalty and obsession around your brand, your business and within your teams through the power of social media and experimental branding.
5. #pineapplesearch - The search engine for the hospitality industry, powered by Hsyndicate, copyrighted and trademarked by HFTPndi at www.pineaplesearch.com
4. HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference and the @HSMAI HSMAI ROC, co-located conferences with HITEC. HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference held June 20-22nd and HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference held on June 22nd
3. So many sites are reporting on the hospitality industry – here are a few more:
@htmagazine Hospitality Tech Magazine
@LodgingMagazine Lodging Magazine will keep you up to date on the Hotel Industry with the official publication of the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
@HOTELSMagazine – The magazine of the Hotel Industry.
@HotelBusiness – Hotel Business.
@Tnooz – online Travel news
@Hotel_News_Now – Vital information for Hotel Decision Makers
@HotelMgmtNet – Hotel Management
@Hotel_News_Now Vital information for hotel decision makers.
2. @HFTP – HFTP is the premier global professional association serving members in hospitality careers. Since 1952, HFTP's mission has been to provide members with superior networking opportunities, industry-leading events, comprehensive certification programs, unique educational opportunities, and other essential resources for professional growth. There are many staff and HFTP members posting great content as well. Here are a few: @FrankWolfe, @Jennifer_D_Lee, @ArleneDRamirez, @lucindahart , Daniel Conti, and more. Be sure to check the Twitter wall which uses #HITECnola
And we think the number one resource to follow on Twitter is Datavision Technologies!
1.@DVTechBI Follow us at Datavision Technologies to meet our Team Members, and see what new Business Intelligence features we are showing at #HITECnola. We look forward to seeing you at Booth #953.
HITEC, The World's Largest Hospitality Technology Show, brings the brightest minds and hottest technology to one place – with over 40 years of success. Technology in 1972 did not involve customer relationship management applications, in-room Internet or hand-held computers; but instead the large hotels were looking into the first renditions of front office property management systems, electronic cash registers and point-of-sale systems. Today HITEC® is a well-known event with over 5,500 attendees and over 300 companies who gather to exhibit their products and services. HITEC serves as a vehicle for encouraging the dissemination of the most current applications to the industry worldwide. The very first version of HITEC, the NAH-MA Computer Users Conference, also had the same goal, but with only 38 attendees.
Datavision is proud to be a participating vendor at HITEC for our 20th year.
About Datavision Technologies
Datavision Technologies is privately held and based in the Miami area of United States. To learn more about our business intelligence modules, solutions and how our customers use Datavision in their daily operations, please visit our corporate website, www.datavisiontech.com, or contact Bonnie Wise at 1 (954) 299-7184, or bwise[at]datavisiontech[dot]com
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.