InnSight Hotel Management Group has been selected to manage a new Hyatt Place to be constructed at the Oakway Center in Eugene, OR. The Hyatt Place at Oakway Center will be the first Hyatt branded hotel in Eugene and only the second Hyatt branded hotel operating in the state of Oregon. The hotel is part of a larger development at the Oakway Center and will occupy the 5th – 7th levels of a new building that is under construction at the southwest corner of the shopping center.
The 130 room hotel will feature a horseshoe shaped design encircling a fifth floor outdoor plaza. The hotel will be served by a retail level motor lobby that leads to the main lobby on the 5th floor, as well as meeting space, a pool, exercise facility, breakfast service, and a bar area. A rooftop plaza will be available to hotel guests and Oakway Center shoppers. The hotel will be built above 21,000 square feet of retail space on the ground floor, with parking available on the 2nd – 4th floors. A total of 350 parking spaces will be available to hotel guests and Oakway Center shoppers.
Sycan B Corp and McKay Investment Company are working together as 50/50 partners on the hotel portion of the development. Sycan B has previously developed hotels under franchise agreements with Marriott International, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, and Choice Hotels International, Inc. and works with InnSight Hotel Management Group to manage its hotels once developed. The management contract with McKay Investment Company and InnSight Hotel Management Group was finalized on May 4, 2016.
InnSight Hotel Management Group is a full service, award winning hotel management company headquartered in Springfield, OR and operating hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing rapid growth, with five hotel openings within the next year and five projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year throughout the northwest. InnSight provides development services, operations management, human resources management, digital services, sales and revenue management, as well as financial management.
Current properties under InnSight management include:
- Residence Inn Eugene
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene (Opening Spring 2017)
- Holiday Inn Express Hermiston (Opening Winter 2016)
Hood River, Oregon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River (Opening Summer 2016)
Medford/Central Point, Oregon
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
- Windmill Inn Roseburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg (Opening Summer 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott DuPont (Opening Winter 2016)
Richard Boyles - President
InnSight Hotel Management Group
541 746 8444 ext. 613
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.