The award winning InnSight Hotel Management Group continues its rapid growth, adding a new Element by Westin hotel in Bend, OR. InnSight has finalized a franchise agreement for the new hotel it will manage on Wall Street, north of downtown. The Element Bend will be the first Westin hotel in the city. The hotel will be situated across Wall Street from beautiful Pioneer Park on the banks of the Deschutes River. Element is a new kind of hotel that ensures travelers have everything they need to be at their best. Built ‘green’ from the ground up, with light, modern design and healthy offerings. Green without compromise—Element is the first hotel brand to mandate that all hotels pursue eco certification.
InnSight Hotel Management Group is a hotel management company headquartered in Springfield, OR and operates hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing swift growth, with five hotel openings and multiple projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year. InnSight was founded by hospitality professionals with a vision: to provide owners and investors a superior management partner by utilizing the flexibility of a small company with sophisticated and proven management systems.
Sycan B Corp is the project’s developer and has previously developed hotels under franchise agreements with Marriott International, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, and Choice Hotels International, Inc. The hotel is part of a larger development at the property purchased by InnSight’s partner, 1526 NWW, LLC, in January. The franchise agreement between Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and 1526 NWW, LLC was finalized in September 2016, prior to Starwood’s merger with Marriott International.
The 100 room hotel will feature keyless check-in, bicycles for guests to borrow, in-room filtered water, and eco-friendly operations. This all-suite hotel includes a fully equipped kitchen in every suite, with a cooktop, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Guests will enjoy Element’s signature heavenly bed, fast and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, as well as a 24-hour signature fitness studio and saline pool. Food and beverage options include complimentary RISE daily breakfast, evening receptions featuring complimentary hot and cold appetizers, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages, a weekly BBQ on the patio, Salon Bar Cart with food and beverages available for purchase in the lounge, and the Pantry with 24-hour grab and go.
Current properties under InnSight management include:
- Residence Inn Eugene by Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene (Opening Summer 2017)
- Holiday Inn Express Hermiston Downtown (Opening November 2016)
Hood River, Oregon:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hood River
Medford/Central Point, Oregon:
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford (opening Winter 2017)
- Windmill Inn Roseburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Roseburg (Opening Summer 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chehalis (Opening Spring 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott DuPont (Opening Winter 2016)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.