InnSight Hotel Management Group announced its selection of Todd Gray for the position of Chief Financial Officer. Gray brings to InnSight a wealth of knowledge and experience in finance, accounting, information technology, and administration. "Todd is an integral addition to our executive team, and his efforts will be critical as we build new partnerships and relationships," said InnSight’s President, Richard Boyles. "His leadership skills and depth of experience are exactly what we need as we look to handle our rapid growth."
Gray was hired after an extensive national search. "We spent months looking for the right person," said Pat McShane, Executive Vice President at InnSight. "It was incredibly fortunate to find the perfect candidate in our backyard." In his most recent position at Menashe Properties, Inc., Gray directed finance & accounting activities for the real estate development and investment company while successfully sourcing capital and securing lender financing.
In addition to raising capital and supporting InnSight’s strategic growth plans, Gray will oversee all financial services and accounting. InnSight Hotel Management Group has long been an innovator in providing superior accounting and hotel management services, and Gray will look to continue those efforts as InnSight partners with private investors on future projects. He will be focused on long term partnerships for the development of high-end, select service hotels throughout the United States.
"InnSight has developed a diverse portfolio with strong national partners," said Gray. "We have only scratched the surface of hotel development in the northwest, and as we move into our next phase of expansion, InnSight will continue to show strong returns for our owners."
About InnSight: InnSight Hotel Management Group is the Northwest’s leading hotel management company, headquartered in Springfield, OR, it operates hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing swift growth, with five hotel openings and multiple projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year. InnSight is an approved Franchisor for Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Hyatt. InnSight was founded by hospitality professionals with a vision: to provide owners and investors a superior management partner by utilizing the flexibility of a small company with sophisticated and proven management systems.
Current properties under InnSight management include:
- Element by Westin Bend (Opening Winter 2018)
- Residence Inn Eugene
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene (Opening Summer 2017)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston
Hood River, Oregon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River
Medford/Central Point, Oregon
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
- Windmill Inn Roseburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg (Opening Winter 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chehalis (Opening Fall 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott DuPont
Copyright 2017 InnSight Hotel Management Group
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.