InnSight Hotel Management Group is excited to announce their selection of Curtis Crimmins for the position of General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound/Centralia. Crimmins joins InnSight from Hotel Development and Management Group where he served as Area General Manager for three hotels in the Seattle Area. He has over a decade of hotel management experience, and was awarded Hospitality Sales and Marketing International’s Diversity Award and Forbe’s Five Star Award. “We are excited to have Curtis join the team,” said Richard Boyles, President of InnSight Hotel Management Group. “His wealth of experience and record of strong results will fit well with the Marriott guests’ expectations and InnSight’s company culture.”
The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Mound/Centralia will open December 2017 and will be the first Marriott hotel in the Centralia area. The four-story, 88-room hotel features 22 suites with separate areas for living, working, and sleeping. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. A hot breakfast buffet is served daily, and each room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. The hotel will have a 24/7 Market, meeting space, complimentary high-speed Internet access, as well as large, 40” flat screen smart televisions. The hotel is owned by Chehalis Tribal Enterprises (CTE) and will be managed by InnSight Hotel Management Group. It is located on US Highway 12, north of Centralia, with convenient access to I-5 and Olympia.
“InnSight is pleased to partner with CTE to bring the first Marriott hotel to the Ground Mound/Centralia area, guests will appreciate the amenities and services this Marriott brand offers,” remarked Liz Dahlager, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at InnSight. “The hotel will be a welcome addition to the area and those traveling I-5 between Portland and Seattle.”
Crimmins was selected to manage the hotel after a national search. In addition to his hotel management career, Crimmins is active in numerous charitable and political organizations, including the American Red Cross, Amnesty International, and the Human Rights Council. He holds a Master’s Degree in Public Relations from Southern New Hampshire University and is a Certified Hotel Administrator.
About InnSight: InnSight Hotel Management Group is the Northwest’s leading hotel management company, headquartered in Springfield, OR. It operates hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing swift growth, with five hotel openings and multiple projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year. InnSight is an approved Franchisor for Marriott International, Hilton Hotels Worldwide, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Choice Hotels, and Hyatt Hotels Corporation. InnSight was founded by hospitality professionals with a vision: to provide owners and investors a superior management partner by utilizing the flexibility of a small company with sophisticated and proven management systems.
Current properties under InnSight management include: Bend, OR
- Element by Westin Bend (Opening 2019)
- Holiday Inn Express Bend (Opening 2019)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Eugene
- Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
- Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
- Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
- Hyatt Place Eugene at Oakway Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hermiston
Hood River, Oregon
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River
Medford/Central Point, Oregon
- Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford South (Opening Fall 2018)
- Windmill Inn Roseburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg (Opening Spring 2018)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chehalis (Opening December 2017)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tacoma/DuPont
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.