RateGain's Hotel Rate Parity Trends - ME (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013)
Hotel rate parity trends for November to January 2012 of three, four and five star hotels across some of the major cities in ME.
| The report shows the percentage of hotels with cheaper rates on their own brand site compared to their rates on other OTAs.
NB: RateGain specializes in competitive price intelligence and rate shopping solutions for hotels, online travel companies and airlines. It currently tracks more than one billion hotel rates every month across countries in US, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
NB2: The above data is indicative in nature and RateGain can’t be held liable for its accuracy or usefulness for any purpose.
- RateGain Launches Advanced Rate Parity Tool to Empower Hotels with Faster and Intuitive Rate Parity Platform
- RateGain Partners with Marriott Hotels for Providing Next Generation Distribution Technology
- GTA Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Maximize Efficiency and Revenue
- GTAs New Supplier API Connects with RateGain to Help Hotels Generate More Business Worldwide
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for US Region (Sept- Nov 2013)
- Minneapolis Reported the Highest Increase in Revenue Per Available Room for Any Super Bowl Host Market Since 2012
- StayNTouch Guide - The Hotel GMs 12-Step Guide to Maximize Guest Revenue
- HVS Market Report - Palm Springs & Desert Cities - By Luigi Major
- Mixed YOY Results for US Hotel Industry for Week Ending February 10th - 2018
- Positive Performance Metrics for Canadian Hotel Industry Week Ending 10 February 2018