RateGain's Hotel Rate Parity Trends - ME (Nov 2012 - Jan 2013)
Hotel rate parity trends for November to January 2012 of three, four and five star hotels across some of the major cities in ME.
| The report shows the percentage of hotels with cheaper rates on their own brand site compared to their rates on other OTAs.
NB: RateGain specializes in competitive price intelligence and rate shopping solutions for hotels, online travel companies and airlines. It currently tracks more than one billion hotel rates every month across countries in US, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
NB2: The above data is indicative in nature and RateGain can’t be held liable for its accuracy or usefulness for any purpose.
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for US Region (Sept- Nov 2013)
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for Middle East Region (Aug- Oct 2013)
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for the Week of July 11, 2013 in Europe Region
- US & Canadian Median Room Rates See Little Movement for the Week of June 28th 2013
- Hotel Pricing and Parity Analysis for the Week of June 13, 2013 in APAC Region
- UK Chain Hotels Market Review - May 2015
- E-forecasting.com U.S. Hotel Industry Leading (HIL) Indicator Rose in May
- Mostly Positive Results for US Hotel Industry for Week Ending June 20th - 2015
- Positive Performance Metrics for Canadian Hotel Industry Week Ending 20 June 2015
- Mixed May 2015 Performance Metrics for Hotel Industry in Middle East And Africa