Hampton by Hilton announced the opening of nine new properties, including Hampton Inn by Hilton Opelousas in Louisiana, Hampton Inn by Hilton Benson in North Carolina, and Hampton Inn by Hilton Bourbonnais Kankakee in Illinois. Opened in time for summer travel season, several of the new hotels will welcome guests exploring the U.S. during the classic summer road trip, which remains the most popular vacation option among family travelers (64%) according to a survey by AAA.
In addition, the brand expanded its presence globally with new hotels in Germany, the United Kingdom, and Poland. These openings complement traveler demand for thoughtful service and value-driven accommodations and are part of the tremendous growth of Hampton by Hilton, with more than 2,345 properties in 21 countries and regions, reinforcing the brands position as the leader in the upper-midscale category and its reputation as a global brand that is everywhere travelers want and need to be.
Hampton by Hilton has a strong track record of setting the bar high and delivering an outstanding guest experience backed by the Hampton Guarantee, an industry first that demonstrates our teams continued commitment to new and returning guests, said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. Travelers know that whether they are embarking on the great American road trip or globe-trotting to new destinations, every Hampton team member is dedicated to ensuring a warm, welcoming stay where guests can relax and recharge with intuitively designed guestrooms, modern amenities, and free, healthy, hot breakfast.
Spotlight Property Openings:
In the past month, the brand welcomed several new properties perfect for summer road trippers, including:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Opelousas, Louisiana:
- Built off I-49, along one of Louisianas scenic byways, this hotel in historic Opelousas is the perfect stop when exploring the states Zydeco music history and Cajun food scene with close proximity to museums, authentic dining experiences and unique entertainment.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Benson, North Carolina:
- An ideal pit stop along the I-95 corridor, this pet-friendly hotel with a dog park next door, is located just outside Downtown Raleigh, and offers an outdoor pool and covered pergola with a relaxing fireplace for guests to enjoy on cooler summer nights.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Bourbonnais Kankakee, Illinois:
- Located between Chicago and St. Louis off I-57 and Illinois Route 50, guests can stay on-property to enjoy the hotels indoor pool and fitness center or take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to visit nearby restaurants and the Northfield Square Mall.
Hampton also grew its presence in Maryland, Kansas, and Iowa with the addition of Hampton Inn by Hilton Cumberland, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Overland Park South, and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Burlington, respectively.
In addition, the brand continued its worldwide expansion adding hotels in Germany, the United Kingdom and Poland with Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre East, Hampton by Hilton Blackpool and Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Old Town, respectively. Europe remains a key market in the brands global growth strategy, with more hotels slated to open in countries such as France, Poland and Switzerland in 2018. The planned European properties are part of Hamptons robust pipeline of more than 610 hotels, the largest in the brands history, with a range of locations from urban, downtown and beach locations to suburban business districts and tertiary destinations.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.