MCR has acquired the 160-room Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick at Rhode Island’s T.F. Green International Airport (PVD), which serves 4 million passengers annually.
Since 2017, T.F. Green International Airport has added six new carriers, many overseas routes and nearly 8 percent more passengers. Ranked the sixth-best U.S. airport in 2018 by Money magazine, PVD was praised for its on-time arrival rate of 82 percent. The airport’s growth is nonstop: In 2021, JetBlue founder David Neeleman is expected to launch his start-up airline, Moxy, at T.F. Green.
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick is a 10-minute walk to T.F. Green’s terminal, which offers domestic service from Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest and United. Norwegian Airlines flies to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Azores Airlines provides seasonal service to Ponta Delgada and beyond.
“Rhode Island may be the smallest state, but it has one of the best airports,” says Tyler Morse, CEO and Managing Partner of MCR. “Twenty five percent of the U.S. population lives within 500 miles of PVD — and when they’re passing through Providence, we welcome them all at The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick.”
For those looking to get away from it all a little closer to home, the hotel is connected to the Iron Works Tavern, a community favorite housed in the historic 1867 R.I. Malleable Iron Works Factory building. There, locals and business travelers visiting the nearby offices of MetLife, UPS and Swarovski North America can raise a glass of Rise pale ale from the award-winning local Whalers Brewing Company.
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, which opened in 2005, is located at 1 Thurber Street and features:
- 160 spacious guestrooms with oversized work desks and ergonomic chairs
- A connection to the popular Iron Works Tavern
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour business center with printing service
- A 24-hour convenience store
- A fully-equipped fitness center with an indoor pool
- A complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Laundry and valet service
- Access to the InterLink transportation hub, which connects commuter trains, a commuter parking garage, rental car services and a skywalk to T.F. Green’s terminal
- A free airport shuttle
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.