France's hub of the famed wine-growing region, Bordeaux, has officially welcomed its first Hilton Garden Inn property. The hotel joins an existing nine Hilton properties in France, which will be managed by Naos Hotel Groupe.
The highly anticipated property offers business travellers and holiday seekers access to Hilton’s globally recognised hospitality service in the heart of one of France’s cultural hubs. The 166-guestroom Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre is located only three tram stops from the iconic Place de la Bourse, along with the Opéra National, Cité du Vin and Bordeaux Métropole Aréna just 10 minutes away. Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is also a short 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Tucked away in Southwestern France is the historic city of Bordeaux, which is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as ‘an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble’ of the 18th century(1). Bordeaux offers something for sight and taste, from a cultural afternoon at the Musée d'Aquitaine, which exhibits 30,000 years of history, to dining with the locals at the septet of restaurants in Place du Parlement and taking a ride along the vineyards of Médoc to immerse yourself in the famed viticulture.
The city has continued to flourish as now the fifth most frequented French destination after Paris, Aix-Marseille, Lyon and Nice, handling a record of six million airport passengers in 2017; an increase of two million in two years(2).
“We are delighted to bring the Hilton Garden Inn experience to guests staying in the beautiful and exciting city of Bordeaux,” comments Vincent Digne, General Manager. “Infamous for the production of its local wine, Bordeaux is also known for its landmark 11th century cathedral, 18th to 19th century mansions and public gardens lining the curving river quays. Bordeaux offers travellers a sensorial escape, and we look forward to enriching travellers’ time in the city with our renowned approach to hospitality, whether it is taking comfort in our spacious and fully equipped guestrooms or dining at our unique restaurant with stunning riverside views.”
Indoor event spaces at Hilton Garden Inn Bordeaux Centre, including over 250 square meters of banquet space, make it an ideal riverside venue for hosting or celebrating a special occasion. Business travellers can take advantage of the hotel’s spacious meeting rooms. Guests can select from several room types including: standard, family, and deluxe rooms, as well as one-bedroom suites, ensuring guests enjoy a comfortable stay.
HILTON GARDEN INN BORDEAUX CENTRE HIGHLIGHTS
- Conveniently located just 200 metres away from Bordeaux’s main train station, Gare Saint Jean, or a 10 minute car drive from the city centre
- The hotel is situated three tram stops from the iconic Place de la Bourse, with the Opéra National, Cité du Vin and Bordeaux Métropole Aréna 10 minutes away from the tram
- All-day dining options in the unique restaurant and café store, Babette, boasting stunning riverside views
- 24/7 business centre, fitness room, and The Shop retail outlet
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 166 comfortable rooms, including 35 family rooms, 29 deluxe rooms, 17 suites and 5 accessible rooms
- Panoramic riverside view rooms
- HDTV and ergonomic furnishings
DINING & LEISURE
- A freshly prepared breakfast is offered daily in the unique restaurant and café store, Babette
- The Shop conveniently offers guests a delicious range of snacks, salads, sandwiches, plus alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Evening room service and onsite catering available at guest’s request
- 24/7 fitness room
BUSINESS & EVENTS
- Over 250 square meters of banquet space, with the capacity to hold approximately 150 people
- State of the art 24/7 business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, printing facilities, copier and fax
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.