InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has today opened the doors to the brand new 294 room Holiday Inn Express Seoul Hongdae, the second Holiday Inn Express hotel in Seoul.
Just a short 30-minute drive from Gimpo International Airport or a 50 minute drive (one hour by Airport Subway) from Incheon International Airport, Holiday Inn Express Seoul Hongdae offers convenient access to the Yeouido Business District and Gangnam Business District.
Situated right at the main junction of Hongdae above the new AK Mall, the hotel serves as an ideal base for travellers looking to explore the bustling area, with famous attractions like the Hongdae Walking Street as well as Hongdae Mural Street, Trick Eye Museum and the Yeontral Park located just a stone’s throw away. For an unforgettable retail experience, guests can take a leisurely 15-minute stroll to Mecenatpolis Mall, one of the newest malls in the city
Those interested to learn more about the country’s history can venture slightly further out to the War Memorial of Korea just a short car-ride away, or Gyengbok Palace only 20 minutes by subway, before topping their experience off at the Bamdokkaebi Night Market for a taste of famed Korean street food and irresistible shopping bargains.
Commenting on the opening, Brian Song, General Manager, Holiday Inn Express Seoul Hongdae said: “A popular area amongst locals and tourists alike, the energetic Hongdae district promises a memorable experience for visitors. Our hotel is a smart choice for leisure and business travellers alike who appreciate a refreshingly smart stay with good value, combined with proximity to some of the best attractions Seoul has to offer, and we are absolutely delighted to start welcoming guests to Holiday Inn Express Seoul Hongdae from today.”
Designed with the philosophy to provide everything guests need and nothing they don’t, the hotel offers simple yet smart features for a comfortable stay. Guests can enjoy amenities including:
- Free and fast Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel to stay connected throughout their stay.
- Free Express Start™ Breakfast at the brand’s signature Great Room or a Grab & Go option for a smart start to their day.
- Comfortable and high quality bedding with a choice of firm or soft pillows for a restful night’s sleep.
- Refreshing power showers with a multifunctional showerhead and fluffy towels to keep them revitalised.
- A 24-hour fitness room for them to stay energised and keep up the fitness routine away from home.
- A self-service business centre, internet stations and laundry stations.
The new hotel joins Holiday Inn Express Seoul Euljiro, which opened in 2015. IHG has two other hotels open in Seoul, including InterContinental Seoul COEX and Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.