Blueshift, the leading AI-powered Cross-Channel Marketing Platform, and Fuel Travel, the premiere digital agency for the hotel industry since 1994, today announced their strategic partnership to create the most advanced AI-powered platform for the travel industry. The partnership marries Fuel's 25 years of industry knowledge and experience with Blueshift's state-of-the-art, patented AI-powered software.
"We are proud to be solving one of the industry's long-standing problems: hoteliers will now have a 'golden record' of each guest, and they will be able to aggregate guest data from every system to a central location." Vijay Chittoor, CEO of Blueshift. "These brands will then be able to use that data to craft one-to-one marketing campaigns that will drive more profit and increase guest satisfaction."
In addition to offering standard features found in legacy marketing automation platforms, like confirmation notifications, pre-arrival emails, post-stay surveys, and cart abandonment messaging, Blueshift's one-of-a-kind AI-powered platform also features several new features to increase deliverability and guest engagement:
- Intelligent Profiling: The system combines everything from message engagement, website behavior, and PMS profile information for a Single Customer View of each guest, allowing for true 1:1 marketing.
- Intelligent Segmentation: Blueshift's machine learning algorithms and Fuel's data scientists combine forces to provide automatic segmentation recommendations.
- Intelligent Targeting: Leveraging predictive analytics, the Blueshift platform analyzes guest research and booking behavior patterns to automatically determine each guest's potential value, sentiment and propensity to book, allowing for hyper-targeted drip campaigns.
- Predictive Engage Time Optimization: Based on a sending model that analyzes all cross channel engagement and downstream behaviors, each guest will receive messages at the precise time they are most likely to engage.
- Predictive Channel-of-Choice: The platform delivers campaigns on the channel each guest prefers to engage, such as email, push, and SMS. It also has real-time integrations with the Facebook Ad Network and the Google Ads platform to automatically syndicate audiences for targeted advertising campaigns.
"We are really excited about this partnership. By combining Blueshift's proven track record in the online retail space with Fuel's deep understanding of leisure travelers, we are redefining what's possible for hotel marketers," stated Stuart Butler, COO Fuel Travel. "The integration between the Blueshift platform and Fuel's GuestDesk online booking engine is going to give our customers a distinct advantage in the ongoing battle to win the attention of the guest."
The system adheres to all privacy regulations, including GDPR.
San Francisco–based Blueshift is the leading AI-powered Cross-Channel Marketing Platform. Its patented AI technology empowers marketers to use all their customer data to create real-time segments with personalized recommendations, and orchestrate campaigns across multiple channels. Leading consumer brands such as LendingTree, Udacity, IAC, and the BBC use Blueshift to increase customer engagement and revenue. Learn more about Blueshift at www.blueshift.com.
ABOUT FUEL TRAVEL
Fuel is a full-service online marketing agency that specializes in providing simple and effective software and digital marketing solutions to the hospitality industry. Our standard is to provide quantifiable results, strategies driven by direct revenue, and exceptional customer service and support. Learn more about Fuel Travel at http://www.fueltravel.com.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.