Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the opening of Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village, the company’s latest property in the United Arab Emirates. The new hotel joins three other Hilton Garden Inn properties already open in Dubai.
The 326-guest-room hotel, owned by Khamas Group of Investments Co’s,is located between Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai and just 100 meters from Al Jadaf Metro station. It offers easy access to the Dubai Mall, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and other key destinations in the city, all while being just seven kilometres from the airport.
The hotel will be located next to Dubai Culture Village, an area under development, which will be dedicated to the arts. Al Jadaf is one of the most historically significant neighbourhoods in Dubai as it was the first hub for traditional dhow vessel building and repairing – putting it at the heart of the city’s vital trade routes. It remains the last location where dhows are crafted, and with significant investment, is shaping up to be a truly unique tourist destination in the region.
“I am delighted to be opening Dubai’s fourth Hilton Garden Inn in Al Jadaf. While staying at the beautifully designed hotel, guests can relax by the rooftop pool, work out at the fitness centre, dine at the restaurant or attend an event in one of the spacious meeting rooms,” said Jose Luis Ruiz Arroyo, general manager. “I look forward to welcoming guests to this exciting new property.”
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village Highlights
- Classic beauty and modern comfort
- Conveniently located between Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai
- Range of features including 24/7 “The Shop” business centre, fitness centre, spa and rooftop pool.
- Offers digital check-in and digital key via the Hilton Honors app
- 326 contemporary guestrooms with views of Downtown Dubai or the Dubai Creek
- Room options include Standard King and Twin Rooms, One Bedroom Suites, and interconnected rooms, perfect for groups or families
- Mini-fridge and coffee/tea making facilities in every room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Work desk with an ergonomic chair
- 40-inch HDTV in Standard Rooms, 55-inch HDTV in Suites
Dining & Leisure
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily at Somaya restaurant – which offers a journey through international cuisines with a homely feel
- Str.Eat Culture Bar: A homage to global street food with a funky twist
- 24-hour room service, delivering tasty meals directly to your door
- “The Shop” offers an assortment of quality snacks, refreshments and convenience items
- Rooftop pool overlooking the Dubai skyline
- 24/7 fitness centre
Business & Events
- Five versatile meeting rooms, all fitted with the latest A/V equipment
- This includes a ballroom with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 250 people
- Spacious pre-function area, perfect for coffee breaks or to use as conference registration
- 24/7 business centre
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.