The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is convening hotel revenue professionals for two days of education, collaboration, and innovation at its ROC Americas in Minneapolis, Minnesota. ROC 2019 will be held June 18–19 and is co-located with HITEC 2019. The event is the world’s largest gathering of revenue professionals in the travel industry with more than 650 in attendance.
With powerful educational and networking opportunities, ROC is the must-attend conference of 2019 for learning and engagement. It’s where senior leaders in hotel revenue optimization, sales, marketing, and distribution connect and engage in meaningful, thought-provoking conversations about the most important strategic issues facing the business.
ROC 2019 will prepare attendees to take the lead in revenue strategy. The educational sessions are focused on elevating leadership and business acumen, anticipating and responding to headwinds, aligning sales, marketing, and revenue optimization efforts, adapting to the ever-changing landscape of hospitality technology, and driving profit throughout the customer journey.
- Dynamic and insightful general sessions on the Future of Revenue Management and Building Your Leadership Muscles
- The return of the Lightning Round: Insights Worth Sharing
- Repeated breakout sessions in multiple tracks
- 2 days of education, including partner pre-con and faculty education sessions that were standing room only in 2018
- Access to the HITEC exhibit hall and general sessions (for qualified ROC registrants), a $450 value
- Presentation of the HSMAI Vanguard Award for Lifetime Achievement in Revenue Optimization and Revenue Optimization Professionals of the Year Awards
ROC Americas 2019 will bring together senior leaders responsible for leading revenue optimization and pricing for brands, management companies, ownership groups, hotels, and resorts. The event also showcases partner companies serving the revenue management industry, including consultants, technology vendors, and companies providing products and services in revenue management, execution, and reporting.
HSMAI thanks preferred partner IDeaS, a SAS Company; platinum partners Cendyn and Rainmaker; and silver partners Infor, Milestone, OTA Insight, Sabre, STR, Tambourine, and TravelClick, and all Bronze and Media partners.
Additional networking and education opportunities include a roundtable for faculty members currently teaching revenue optimization, a headshot studio that will provide complimentary professional headshots, and the return of HSMAI Helps, a volunteer opportunity benefitting Minneapolis.
Go to http://www.hsmairoc.org for more information and to register.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.