Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced that Hyatt Place Flint/Grand Blanc is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is owned and operated by Mt. Pleasant-based Lodgco Hospitality.
For those traveling to downtown Flint, Grand Blanc or other areas of Genesee County, Hyatt Place Flint/Grand Blanc is conveniently located off of the US-23 and Hill Road exit. The hotel is three miles from Bishop International Airport, making it an easy stay for those flying into the region.
“As Flint and Genesee County continue to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Tina Bausick “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Flint-Grand Blanc offers:
- 106 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Breakfast Bar, a hot breakfast available daily features a variety of hot breakfast items, including cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, fresh-cut fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, artisanal breads, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Event Spaces offer 1400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Flint and Genesee County have welcomed Lodgco Hospitality with open arms as we continue to open new hotels in the area. We are excited to continue to serve the region with the new Hyatt Place hotel,” said Ann Kelly, CEO, Lodgco Hospitality. “With the investment that players in the area like General Motors are making, we are excited about the expanding market and proud to be part of the growth of the area.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.