Hyatt Place New York City/Time Square is officially open. With 520 guestrooms, Hyatt Place New York/Times Square is the largest Hyatt Place hotel in the world.
Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square is located in the heart of New York and steps from the iconic Time Square/Broadway district. Known for its flashing neon lights, giant digital billboards and brilliant Broadway marquees, Times Square is walking distance to hundreds of famous restaurants and theaters, both Port Authority Bus Terminal and Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, Bryant Park, Jacob Javits Convention Center, and the newly developed Hudson Yards.
“As New York City continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming guests from all over the world who are visiting The Big Apple for work or fun,” said General Manager Benjamin Britton. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square offers:
- 520 guestrooms designed for sleep, work and play
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Breakfast Bar, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Event Spaces offer more than 960 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“New York City is known for friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Dana Reid, Director of Sales & Marketing, Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
Hyatt Place New York City/Times Square is under the leadership of General Manager Benjamin Britton and Director of Sales Dana Reid. In his role, Britton is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Reid is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the New York City/Times Square area.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.