Representatives from Fuel Interactive, South Carolina’s most comprehensive interactive advertising agency, recently announced several upgrades to their Guestdesk software.
The preeminent customer-facing Internet booking engine in the world, Guestdesk is an interface application which allows for the booking of accommodations, entertainment and golf tee times online in real time, utilizing Ajax technology to seamlessly integrate into existing websites. The new Guestdesk upgrades include:
- Site integration, including custom domains – Allows for full integration into the look and feel of websites not originally built to accommodate the software.
- Built-in promotions page with custom grouping – Allows Guestdesk to make the process of communicating specials easy with customized, built-in promotions pages, promotions widgets, and inline specials.
- Customized design using style sheets – Allows web developers who utilize the Guestdesk engine, which employs a CSS layout, to layer and customize the look and feel of the booking engine. Customization can include: header and footer files; background colors and images; borders, tables and dividers; font color, size and style; and buttons and form fields.
- Design and layout updates – Allows for a more aesthetically appealing experience for consumers using websites that utilize Guestdesk. These updates include: improved property, room, and golf course image photo tours, including captions; redesigned room and property search results, which allows for more information to be presented to customers at once; package landing pages; tab navigation per module, including package listing modules; custom search messages per module; and custom “alert” messages which can be used to communicate important events that are occurring during visitor stays.
- New customer-friendly features – Allows customers using websites that utilize Guestdesk the ability to: save trip itineraries for later reference; print itineraries; email itineraries; and contact the website by using the new “Help” feature.
- Additional services module – Allow site to now drive additional booking revenue by selling a la carte items through this new module.
- Widgets – Allows for the inclusion of customized search, availability calendar and promotion code widgets directly on sites which utilize Guestdesk with one simple line of code.
- Google Analytics and Omniture Integration – Allows for Omniture integration which provides companies which use Guestdesk with data related to which online marketing sources are converting reservations, identify where bottlenecks might exist related to potential customers abandoning websites prior to booking and a better understand the online sales cycle, most popular specials and conversion statistics.
- Custom advanced search options – Allows Guestdesk users to customize search and filter options.
- Authorize.net integration – Allows for the processing of payments in real time, using the Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Multiple language support – Allows usage for users in English, Spanish and French.
- Intranet control panel redesign – Allows for easier use for internal posting for Guestdesk users.
- Deep linking with URL variables – Allows for 16 different direct linking into the Guestdesk booking engine at different stages of the booking process.
- Room and Golf package engine specific – Allows the ability to book accommodations, golf and additional services in one transaction without the use of a Flash player.
“The upgrades to our Guestdesk system make it more robust for both our clients who implement the system and their customers who utilize the system when booking through it,” said Stuart Butler, chief operating officer of Fuel Interactive. “Moving forward, we’re sure that the satisfaction level for everyone who utilizes Guestdesk in any capacity whatsoever will be much higher and that these upgrades set the bar for which all Ajax technology-based software will be measured.”
About Fuel Interactive
Fuel Interactive is an Internet marketing company that empowers destinations, hotels, resorts and golf courses to drive measurable results through various online channels. Fuel is well-known for its commitment to driving quantifiable online revenue through interactive marketing programs that include: search engine optimization; paid search; social media; Web site design; analytics; customer relationship management (CRM) solutions via email and short messaging service (SMS); and online reservation services through its proprietary Guestdesk solution.
Through a varied portfolio of dynamic, one-of-a-kind services, Fuel provides numerous hotels, resorts and golf courses throughout the U.S. and Caribbean with a focused plan on generating healthy revenue and quantifiable booking results. A proven innovator, Fuel strives daily to develop the latest technology and software applications in the travel and golf marketplaces.
Fuel’s highly effective online tools and services include: the Guestdesk reservation system, which is a custom, proprietary software solution for the travel industry; the T-links golf booking interface, the preeminent customer facing golf package Internet booking engine in the world; search engine optimization (SEO); performance-based marketing; comprehensive turn-key or self-serve email marketing; data mining; Web site design, development and maintenance; cutting-edge metrics reporting and performance analysis; CRM; targeted online media campaigns; and online media planning.
Fuel Interactive has offices located at 1705 Oak Street Plaza, Suite 6, in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and in Charleston, S.C. at 51 Broad Street. For more information, visit www.fuelinteractive.com or call (843) 839-1456.
For More Information, Contact:
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.