Officials of PM Hospitality Strategies, Inc. (PMHS) today announced that the company has signed agreements to operate five upper upscale hotels in Pennsylvania on behalf of three separate ownership groups. The portfolio additions include the 226-room Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - King of Prussia, the 80-room Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, the 229-room Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge, the 209-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading (opening December 8, 2015) and the 150-room Franklin at Independence Park (formerly known as the Omni Philadelphia, the property will be affiliated with Marriott at the transition).
"With the recent takeover of the 353-key Sheraton Raleigh hotel and the addition of these five upmarket hotels, we continue to rapidly grow the company’s portfolio," said Joseph Bojanowski, president of PMHS. "These hotels in Pennsylvania further PMHS' history of partnering with respected names in major markets. This portfolio brings to twelve the number of hotels PMHS operates throughout the Delaware Valley, allowing for economies of scale and shared best practices. Following the implementation of our proprietary management and marketing systems, we believe these hotels will quickly become market leaders."
The hotels include:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - King of Prussia – Strategically situated near the King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge Convention Center and National Historical Park and the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, the hotel offers a Liberty Conference Center with 130-seat amphitheater and award-winning cuisine by Chef Spaulding's at Stirling's Restaurant and Lounge. Intercontinental Hotels Group awarded the hotel the Quality Excellence Award of 2013.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia - Nestled near the city's business district and close to some of the largest companies in the area, the hotel is proximate to the King of Prussia Mall, Valley Forge Convention Center, Centre Theater and Theatre Horizon. The hotel features an LA Fitness Center with an indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and indoor running track. Complimentary continental breakfast also is provided.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Valley Forge - 25 minutes from downtown Philadelphia, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers with its proximity to corporate offices and numerous tourist destinations, including the Valley Forge National Historic Park. Hotel amenities include a pool, sundeck, breakfast, contemporary cuisine at The Grille at Chesterbrook and the sophisticated E Bar Lounge.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading - Scheduled to open this December as a stylish property in Reading's downtown area, the hotel is located near such attractions as the Santander Arena, GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, Maple Grove Raceway, Reading Public Museum, the Central Pennsylvania African American Museum and The Pagoda - an Asian-inspired landmark atop Mount Penn for over 100 years. This property's highlights include a pet-friendly policy and organic dining from local farmers. Also included is a pub, lobby bar and indoor pool.
- The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park - This former Omni Hotel was renamed and affiliated with Marriott upon takeover. Located in downtown Philadelphia, the hotel combines American history with European-style luxury. The property is surrounded by Philadelphia’s Society Hill, overlooks Independence National Historic Park and is within walking distance of the Liberty Bell, U.S. Mint, Independence Hall and the Benjamin Franklin House. The hotel offers fine dining, a spa and a fitness center.
PMHS is an award-winning, independent hotel management company, operating full-service and select-service hotels in the Hilton, Starwood, Marriott, InterContinental, and Choice families of brands. The company’s expertise covers all aspect of hotel operations, including development, technical consulting, marketing, accounting, pre-opening services and on-going management. PMHS currently manages over 35 operating hotels and development projects, comprised of more than 6,500 rooms, throughout the United States. Based in Washington, D.C., PMHS has participated in the development and acquisition/renovation of dozens of hotels with a market capitalization in excess of $1.5 billion. PMHS is an approved management company for all leading hotel brands.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.