The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) has recognized HeBS Digital for excellence in digital technology, innovation and marketing with nine Adrian Awards for 2016. Now in its 60th year, the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Adrian Awards is the largest and most prestigious global travel marketing competition.
The firm that has helped hoteliers drastically increase direct bookings and lower overall distribution costs has received the following HSMAI Adrian Awards in the Digital Marketing category:
● Tsogo Sun Website Design & Development – Africa’s premier hospitality, gaming, and entertainment group. The award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform to manage over 90 hotels and resorts, 14 casinos, 35 restaurants and a convention center.
● Cheeca Lodge & Spa Website Redesign – A tropical hotel situated in Islamadora, Florida – The award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
● The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa Vanity Website Design & Development – Luxury downtown Denver hotel, part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection. The award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
Salishan Spa & Golf Resort Website Design & Development – Luxury resort in in Gleneden Beach, Oregon. The award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
● Triumph Hotels Members Only Program – A collection of unique hotels in New York City. The award recognizes excellence in Digital Marketing Innovation for a “members only” area of the website to access exclusive promotions and private sales, promoted via a multichannel marketing campaign.
● The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa Search Engine Marketing – Luxury downtown Denver hotel, part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection. The award recognizes excellence in Search Marketing Strategy for a successful campaign promoting rooms, meetings and events space, and F&B.
● Cheeca Lodge & Spa 70th Anniversary Multichannel Campaign – A tropical hotel situated in Islamadora, Florida. The award recognizes excellence in an Integrated Marketing Campaign for a successful multichannel marketing campaign to combat the slow season, boost weekday and fall business, and drive higher rated bookings.
● Running Y Ranch Resort Website Design & Development - An all-season Oregon resort near Crater Lake. The award recognizes excellence in website design to reposition the brand after a rebranding from a Holiday Inn to an Independent Resort, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
● Apex Hotels Website Design & Development - Operates nine city center hotels across the UK. The award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform to accommodate the brand portal site with nine unique property-level sites.
“We are thrilled to accept nine awards in this year’s Adrian Awards competition, which honors the biggest and best accomplishments in hospitality digital marketing,” said Max Starkov, President and CEO of HeBS Digital. “Each year, these prestigious awards serve as a testament to the consistent success of our groundbreaking proprietary technologies and in-house creative and consultative talent to drive direct bookings and lower distribution costs for our clients. We share these awards with our clients who are true partners in our mission to push the envelope and succeed online.”
HeBS Digital will be honored during the HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala on February 21, 2017 at the New York Marriott Marquis. Attended by more than 1,000 hospitality, travel, and tourism marketing executives, this black-tie affair is a must-attend industry event.
HeBS Digital will also be present at the next day’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference, both exhibiting at the conference and also speaking during the 2020 Lightening Round.
About HeBS Digital
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital helps hoteliers around the globe drastically increase direct bookings and lower overall distribution costs by deploying industry best-of-breed digital technology, consulting and marketing (www.hebsdigital.com).
The firm is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Las Vegas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. HeBS Digital’s technology, website design and digital marketing services have won more than 400 prestigious industry awards, including World Travel Awards, HSMAI Adrian Awards, Stevie Awards (American Business Awards), W3 Awards, WebAwards, Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants and bars, DMO and tourist offices across the globe are all benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise.
The HeBS Digital team is comprised of thought leaders, a truly diverse team of experts comprised of over 33 nationalities speaking over 22 languages. The team’s singular focus has always been and still is to help hoteliers maximize revenues from the Direct Online Channel – the most profitable channel for hoteliers today. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +44 (0) 7730 779 213 (LONDON), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (APAC), or email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI ROCET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Mariana Mechoso Safer
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.