Hampton by Hilton announced the opening of nine new properties this month, including Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah and Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany. Additionally, the opening of two new properties - Hampton by Hilton Shunde Longjiang, Foshan and Hampton by Hilton Suzhou Xiangcheng District - solidify Hampton’s position as having as the fastest-growing international hospitality brand pipeline in China.
“Hampton has established its presence both domestically and abroad in popular destinations where our signature service and value-added amenities are highly regarded,” said Shruti Gandhi Buckley, global head, Hampton by Hilton. “No matter where their wanderlust takes them, travelers know there will be a Hampton nearby to welcome them.”
Spotlight Property Openings:
This past month, the brand welcomed several new properties, including:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Detroit/Warren in Michigan:
- Modern amenities, great value and easy access to major attractions make this hotel ideal for travel to the newly-revitalized Detroit area.
- The hotel is near many popular sites such as the Detroit Zoo, Hitsville USA Museum, casinos, and all major Detroit sporting venues: Comerica Park, Ford Field and the new Little Caesars Arena.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. George in Utah:
- The beautiful weather and scenery make St. George a popular spot for biking, golfing, bird-watching, hiking, rock climbing and boating.
- The property is also along the route to Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Snow Canyon State Park and other wonders of Southwest Utah.
- Hampton by Hilton Dortmund Phoenix See in Germany:
- Centrally located, guests can watch football at Signal Iduna Park or visit the Ruhr District and cities like Bochum, Essen and Duisburg with ease.
- Guests will enjoy the signature offerings of the Hampton brand, including complimentary breakfast every morning, a fitness center, and business center with free WiFi and natural lighting.
Hampton also grew its presence in Massachusetts, California, Oklahoma and Canada with the addition of Hampton Inn by Hilton Foxborough Mansfield, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Irvine-Orange County Airport, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City/Quail Springs and Hampton Inn by Hilton St. Paul, respectively.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.