The 2018 HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference will feature sessions given by expert presenters on HTNG’s Strategic Pillars, GDPR, Blockchain, Payments, Artificial Intelligence (AI), IoT and more.
This year’s conference will take place on 24-26 July at the JW Marriott Hotel in Macau. Estimating 200 attendees, HTNG conferences continue each year to bring together local, regional and global decision makers in the hospitality technology industry. The 2018 event agenda will provide many opportunities to network and learn with industry peers.
- HTNG’s Strategic Pillars
- Should I be Working for YOU?: Engaging Employees in a Non-Engaging World
- Are you Ready for GDPR?
- Blockchain in Hospitality: Why it’s not About Bitcoin!
- Regional Trends and Challenges in Payments
- Reinventing Check-in: Will Anything Ever Work?
- The AI Age: How Will Machine Learning and Intelligence Impact Travel and Hospitality?
- Where Big Data Meets IoT
- Industry Leadership Panel
- Kanishka Agiwal, IBM Corporation
- Pedro Anderson, Winding Tree
- Andrew Chan, ACI HR Solutions Ltd.
- Jai Govindani, Red Planet Hotels
- Ted Horner, E. Horner and Associates Pty Ltd
- Chin Lee, Melco Resorts & Entertainment
- Sanjay Nadkarni, The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
- Armand Rabinowitz, HTNG
- Douglas Rice, Hospitality Technology Network, LLC
- Terence Ronson, Pertlink Limited
- Richard Sheinis, Hall Booth Smith, P.C.
- Roger Tabbal, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
This year’s event is supported by conference sponsors: NEC (Title Sponsor), Amadeus, ANTLabs, Belden, CNN, Cotell Intelligent Technology (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd., Exterity, Samsotech, TableSolution and Xn Protel Systems.
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required.
For more information on the event, please visit the 2018 HTGN Asia-Pacific Conference Webpage.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.