Hotel Valet Driver - Westin Hotel Downtown
1114 Washington Boulevard
Hospitality - Hotel, Retail, Restaurant - Food Service
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
For over 15 years, Premier Parking has been a leader in the Parking facility and services management industry. Founded in 2001 in Nashville, TN, Premier Parking has grown to over 500+ locations in 14 states, covering 41+ cities, with an associate base of 2,000+.
Mostly importantly, we understand the importance of each role in our company and how each contributes to the experience of our clients and customers and work toward our company's continued growth and success. At Premier Parking, we believe that As an employee of Premier, you will have the opportunity to experience and benefit professionally from our promote-from-within culture.
The ideal candidate for a Valet Parking Attendant position at Premier Parking is energetic, outgoing, polite, responsible, and professional; works well under pressure, enjoys servicing people, and possesses strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). The ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending is a requirement of the position. Valid driver's license required. Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred, but not required.
As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for and expected to:
● Create positive customer experiences by consistently providing excellent, 5-star service to Premier Parking's clients and customers
● Safely park and retrieve customers' vehicles in designated valet parking storage area
● Assist customers and/or guests with luggage and other items, encouraging a positive arrival and departure experience
● Monitor the parking/drive up area to keep the flow of vehicles organized (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, etc. as needed)
● Assist guests, customers and staff with general inquiries about parking, site location, directions, amenities, attractions, etc.
● Other duties as assigned
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company's culture of investing in our people, we offer all employees (full-time and part-time), the following perks
Our full-time employees are also eligible for the following additional benefits:
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.