Carpenters Skilled / Semi Skilled- Traveling
Mount Airy, NC
Construction, General Labor, Skilled Labor - Trades
- MUST COMMIT to 3 weeks of travel at a time!
- MUST HAVE A VALID ID TO FLY!
- Must have valid Driver's License
Must have previous carpentry experience with building with wood.
Must be able to measure very specifically, have experience with hand tools, good math skills and a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to bend and lift without difficulty up to 80 lbs.
- Should have basic hand tools that they can bring on each project. All power tools will be provided.
- Must be self-motivated to work hard and show up to work on time every day.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can handle pressure very well and has excellent problem solving skills.
Carpenters Skilled / Semi Skilled
Are you someone with carpentry experience or an apprentice wanting to get more experience in the field? Would you like to travel and learn?? Onin Staffing has the opportunity of a lifetime for you!!
We are looking for Carpenters / Skilled and Semi Skilled to work with a Building company who assembles custom kitchen cabinets.
Skilled Carpenters will Assist in the Setup of Custom Kitchen Components. Skill level needs to be Above Average with respect to Layout, Cutting, Trim & Problem Solving
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00/hr. depending on experience and interview
- Semi-Skilled Carpenters that can follow directions given by the Job Foreman and can complete assignments without direct hands on Supervision. Medium Tasks as Installing fixtures, wall base and Toe Kick. Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hr. depending on experience and interview
Please read the following carefully:
ALL TEAMMATES INTERESTED WILL TRAVEL FOR 3 WEEKS AT A TIME ALL OVER THE U.S.- THEN HOME FOR ONE WEEK. MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE COMMITTING TO 3 WEEKS OF TRAVELING AT A TIME*
Flight and hotel paid and arranged (you must make your own arrangements for transportation to the airport that is closest to you).
You will be paid one hour prior to the flight departure and one hour after the flight lands. Company will arrange transportation once you land to the hotel or the job site.
Per Diem of $30.00/day for meals
Bonuses are paid to all teammates who agree to stay on the road for 6 weeks, 9 weeks and 12 weeks.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.