Cerner Scheduling Analyst
DB Healthcare, Inc.
Health Care, Information Technology, Design
Top Required Skills:
- Cerner Scheduling experience
- 3+ years' direct experience working with large scale enterprise information systems
- 3+ years' experience designing, implementing, and supporting solutions within at least one or multiple areas of the revenue cycle including patient access, health information management, revenue integrity, patient accounting/billing, and/or finance
- 3+ years' experience working in a healthcare related field
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages/reporting systems, including RPG, COBOL, Java, XML, SQL, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, SAS, Cerner CCL
- Knowledge of SQL databases and general knowledge of data structures
- General knowledge of HL7 ADT Transactions
- Solid skills working with PC and multiple software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Visio
- Experience implementing and maintaining complex systems in a healthcare environment
- 3+ years of Cerner Millenium experience
- Prior experience with patient financial services, patient access, and/or health information systems
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Project Management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage large scale projects and software deliveries
- Ability to work effectively on team projects
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Possess meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation.
- Develops system design, including functional specifications, and implements strategies based upon the analysis of specific operational needs.
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied software and develops system-wide reports to support information management needs.
- Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance.
- Prepares complete unit, system, and integrated test plans and test methodologies.
- Provides day-to-day operations support to customers as required.
- Coordinates efforts between stakeholders from multiple areas in order to gather requirements, develop technical specifications, and test enhancements and other changes to these systems.
- Identifies data integrity issues and analyzes data and process flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Performs data analysis in order to extract requirements, identify data inaccuracies, and ensure accurate processing and reporting.
- Identifies policies and requirements that drive a specific solution.
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in accordance to project manager's expectations.
- Works with stakeholders to build, test and maintain integration points with revenue cycle and clinical solutions.
- Provides ongoing 24x7 application support and troubleshoot problems when they arise.
- Work with all stakeholders to evaluate, approve and deliver requested system changes.
- Implements and follows internal Information Technology break/fix and change management processes.
- Follows MCHS policy and procedures regarding confidentiality and privacy of all related work activity, and in compliance with IT standards and regulatory practice (i.e., HIPAA).
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/Business major or related field of study or equivalent experience
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Cerner Scheduling Analyst - FL
Location: Miami, FL
Type: Direct hire/ Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- Must be local to Miami, FL
- No visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.