Quality Control Inspector III
DB Healthcare, Inc.
San Diego, CA
Health Care, Information Technology, Consultant
- 3-5 years' experience of related experience
- Highly proficient in the use of inspection and test tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, surface plates, and other special purpose inspection instruments.
- Working Knowledge of industry standards and sampling plans i.e. Mil-Std-105, ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, ASME Y14.5, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and industry workmanship standards.
- Good understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Ability to write detailed reports.
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare IT, focused solely on healthcare, life sciences and IT domain, partners with Providers, Payers, life sciennces and established healthcare consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting resources. We have been very successful in providing project directors, program managers, analysts, interface engineers, training and go live consultants for EPIC, Meditech, Eclipsys, Allscripts, Cerner, Siemens and McKesson EMRs and Business Intelligence, ICD-10, HIPPA 5010, EDI, Revenue Cycle and HIM and Data Warehouse experienced resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
- Local candidates required.
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
1. Payroll weekly direct-deposit
2. Corporate AMEX card for Air, Hotel and Rental Car expenses ($0 up front expense)
3. 24x7 consultant customer service
4. Health and 401k benefits (optional)
Please send us the following information as soon as possible:
1. Updated/Current resume in MS Word
2. Availability to start next consulting engagement
3. Expected Hourly rate (W-2 Only)
4. Best time to speak to you either today or tomorrow
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.