Documentation Support & Maintenance Associate
DB Healthcare, Inc.
Health Care, Information Technology, Consultant
- Experience with Master Control or similar quality systems
- Microsoft Excel is a must
- Strong data entry skills
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare IT, focused solely on healthcare, life sciences and IT domain, partners with Providers, Payers, life sciennces and established healthcare consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting resources. We have been very successful in providing project directors, program managers, analysts, interface engineers, training and go live consultants for EPIC, Meditech, Eclipsys, Allscripts, Cerner, Siemens and McKesson EMRs and Business Intelligence, ICD-10, HIPPA 5010, EDI, Revenue Cycle and HIM and Data Warehouse experienced resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
- Local candidates required.
- W2 only; no visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
1. Payroll weekly direct-deposit
2. Corporate AMEX card for Air, Hotel and Rental Car expenses ($0 up front expense)
3. 24x7 consultant customer service
4. Health and 401k benefits (optional)
Please send us the following information as soon as possible:
1. Updated/Current resume in MS Word
2. Availability to start next consulting engagement
3. Expected Hourly rate (W-2 Only)
4. Best time to speak to you either today or tomorrow
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.