Data Coordinator/Admin Assistant DB Healthcare, Inc. Philadelphia PA
Data Coordinator/Admin Assistant
DB Healthcare, Inc.
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Health Care
Top Required Skills:
· Experience in administrative assistance/office administration/data entry/ data coordination
Excellent computer skills including word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Excel) and PowerPoint experience
· Customer Service experience
· Immigration experience desired
· Prepares various immigration and visa-related letters i.e. H-1B withdrawal letters, employment verification letters, status verification letters.
· Routes incoming mail within 24 hours after opening to appropriate staff member.
· Updates and maintains the Immigration database and monitors visa and work authorization expiration dates.
· Creates and maintains filing and retrieval systems for documents, resources and correspondence.
· Files all office correspondence and documents within 5 business days.
· Prioritizes tasks and initiates management with minimal supervision.
· Monitors inventory of office and other supplies and re-order when necessary.
· Prepares check requests for various visa-related fees.
· Creates and maintains the H-1B Public Access Files and PERM Audit Files
· Inputs and outputs information using the following software: Word, Excel, Access, IDX, Outlook, Lawson, Internet.
· Prints, copies and/or collates documents as requested by staff.
· Updates Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 for foreign national employees that changed or extended status.
· Assists with organization of various office events.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Ability to accurately and efficiently express or exchange ideas/information by means of written and spoken word.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers
· Demonstrates a high degree of personal organization, meets applicable deadlines, and balances work across multiple work projects.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to operate efficiently in a high paced environment
· Ability to support collaborative efforts
· Ability to quickly grasp and learn new concepts and procedures.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to meet deadline
· Ability to prioritize tasks according to program needs.
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare partners with information technology groups within various healthcare organizations and established consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting staffing resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com
Title: Data Coordinator/Admin Assistant - PA
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19146
Duration: Contract – 3 Months
Start Date: 09/02/2019
· Local candidates only.
· W2 only; No visa holders or candidates through C2C vendors
Job Description - Summary:
Assists the Office of Immigration & Visa Services (“OIVS") primarily with administrative tasks associated with visa sponsorship (H-1B, J-1, TN, O-1, etc.), permanent resident applications and employer compliance as it relates to the immigration and visa-services function.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.