Assistant Restaurant Manager
Gecko Hospitality - ND, SD, WY & MT
Restaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Our clients are looking for the best Assistant Restaurant Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Assistant Restaurant Manager experience
- Strong Assistant Restaurant Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Assistant Restaurant Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Assistant Restaurant Manager Professional
© 2015 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service
Casual Theme Ð Management Training Opportunities
Are you searching for a Company who promotes your career growth? If you are an Assistant Restaurant Manager with a love of customer service and basic Management skills who is eager to learn and grow, Apply Today for our location in Williston, ND. We have been staying current with today's trends and updating our menus to keep things fresh and exciting. We believe our success is all about hard work, a genuine approach and a dedication to quality in every detail. We have designed our Management Training with the experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager in mind. New Assistant Restaurant Manager professionals won't spend weeks in the training system re-learning the fundamentals. Our expectation is you come to the table with basic knowledge. By eliminating the basics we are able to immediately immerse you, our brand-new Assistant Restaurant Manager in our company's specific Management needs! This is an exciting opportunity to continue to grow your career as an Assistant Restaurant Manager! Apply Immediately for our location in Williston, ND.
Title of Position Ð Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: A Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager should be eager to learn and will be the right hand person to the General Manager, assisting in the overall operations of the restaurant. The person will be responsible for several parts of management including upholding the high standards of the company and its reputation. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will make sure the restaurant operates in a manner that helps deliver excellent customer service and maximizes financial return. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will also ensure the well-being of the store and its employees through effective Management of safety procedures and risk management, including prevention, escalation and response. Additionally, the Assistant Restaurant Manager will work closely with staff, General Manager and the rest of the Management Team.
- Medical Insurance/ Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Restaurant Discount Program
- Paid Vacations
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years' experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.