Hyatt House Redmond
15785 Bear Creek Parkway
Hospitality - Hotel
4 Year Degree
Key responsibilities will be
- Soliciting new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Sales: prospecting, setting appointments, cold calls, direct sales calls, sales blitzes & hotel tours.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Exploring new ways to increase revenue.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexibility. Our Sales Manager must anticipate some scheduled weekend and evening hours, including participation in the Manager-On-Duty coverage.
- Achieve weekly sales goals.
- Responding to sales leads.
- Find new accounts.
Our best candidates will bring
- Three to five years outside hotel sales experience a must.
- Four year college degree a plus.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Fluent in English Ð excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows & training (limited basis).
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to meet company MVR requirements.
***Local Candidates Only Please Ð No Relocation***
Hyatt House in Redmond, Washington is currently looking for an enthusiastic sales expert to fill the crucial role of Sales Manager.
HYATT House Redmond is part of LodgeWorks, an ever-emerging hotel management and development company based in Wichita, Kansas with 900+ employees nationwide. Our dynamic multi-brand strategy includes the Hyatt Place, HYATT house, Aloft, Hilton Garden Inn, ARCHER and other high quality, nationally branded products. We are industry innovators with a rich history and a strong family culture. At LodgeWorks, hospitality is more than just the industry in which we work. It defines everything we do. Hospitality is the single most important element of our organization Ð the foundation upon which everything is built.
LodgeWorks. Welcome to Hospitality.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.