Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation is Hiring
Government, General Labor, Entry Level
CA Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation - Law Enforcement - Hiring Event on December 5th
Open Positions Include:
- Electronics Technician
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Painter II
- Carpenter II
- Water and Sewage Plant Supervisor
- Correctional Supervising Cook
- Materials & Stores Supervisor I
- Pest Control Technician
- Plumber II
- Supervising Correctional Cook
- Materials & Stores Supervisor II
- Senior Librarian
- Electrician II
- Automobile Mechanic
- Automotive Equipment Operator I
- Locksmith I
- Hazardous Materials Specialist
- Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
- Lead Custodian
- Vocational Instructors
- Information Technology
Employees are Eligible for Great State Benefits
CDCR offers pensions managed by the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS), health, dental, and vision packages as well as several types of paid leave. More details on benefit packages can be found on CalHR’s website at: www.calhr.ca.gov/employees/pages/salary-and-benefits.aspx.
In Addition to Competitive Pay, Individuals are Eligible for Great State Benefits!
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) - CalPERS manages employee pensions and offers the Savings Plus Program which provides additional opportunities to save for retirement with 401(k) and 457 Plans.
- Health/Dental/Vision - Coverage is for employees and eligible dependents. The state contributes to health and dental premiums; employee cost depends on which plans are chosen. Additionally, employees can enroll in the state-sponsored Vision Service Plan, which provides an eye exam and one pair of glasses once every calendar year.
- Paid Holidays - Each employee is entitled to receive pay for 11 State holidays observed throughout the year. Additionally, one personal holiday credit is earned each fiscal year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - EAP offers counseling and web based care free of charge to employees and eligible dependents. EAP also provides assistance with the following: Emotional Wellness (addiction, depression, anxiety, grief, etc.) Workplace Success (career goals, team conflict, management support, etc.) Wellness & Balance (work-life balance, stress, relaxation, etc.) Work-life Services (tools, resources, child or elder care, etc.) - and much more!
Meet with Hiring Managers on December 5th! (Dress for Success)
Thursday, December 5th
9:30am – 12:30pm
DoubleTree Convention Center
2233 Ventura Street
Fresno, CA 93721
Get Social With HireLive!
Facebook | LinkedIn
Job Opportunities Include:
Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area. "I agree to receive reoccurring text msgs. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help, msg&data rates may apply."
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.