Concierge - Hotel Operations (Bellagio)
MGM Resorts International
P.O. Box 7700
Las Vegas, NV
Hospitality - Hotel
Please note: This job posting is designed to create a pool of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Promote the Property's outlets and amenities by educating guests on restaurants, shows, and other outlets such as spa, retail, and pools.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all guests whenever possible.
- Up-sell and cross-sell Property amenities to guests Company-wide.
- Process all guest requests and respond promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries.
- Provide information for all casino events, promotions, general information and directions regarding the casino, Hotel and local metropolitan area.
- Coordinate guest itineraries, prior to the guest's arrival, for requests received via phone, fax and email.
- Maintain knowledge of all restaurant, spa and entertainment information, including menu items and hours of operation, to best serve the guest.
- Provide a Property orientation in order to familiarize the guest with all services and available facilities.
- Professionally engage and interact with guests, presenting a friendly, approachable demeanor and a willingness to serve.
- Strictly enforce the privacy and confidentiality of guests and limit requests for information pertaining to guests in accordance with Hotel policies.
- Ensure guest's preferences are met and amenities are provided.
- Coordinate the delivery of requested amenities and floral orders through the Bell Desk or In-Room Dining.
- Complete the shift checklist on a daily basis as delegated and assigned by Concierge management.
- Make recommendations in the best interest of the guest.
- Accurately enter reservations into required computer systems according to policy.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of previous guest service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the internet.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Previous experience in retail, food and beverage or customer service.
- Previous hospitality experience in a luxury resort property.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.