Vacation Package Sales Specialist
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
101 Saint Andrews Drive
Marriott Vacation Club®, a leader in the vacation ownership industry, is seeking motivated individuals with concierge and telemarketing experience to join our award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests at Marriott Vacation Club properties to promote the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program. As a Vacation Sales Concierge, you will offer current Owners and guests financial incentives and return vacation packages in exchange for learning about our points-based ownership product.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Make telemarketing calls and offer return vacation packages, book sales presentations and invite Owners and guests to special events.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests attending a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Strong persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Concierge, telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.