Dispatcher - Bell & Door (Bellagio)
MGM Resorts International
P.O. Box 7700
Las Vegas, NV
Hospitality - Hotel
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Maintains an accurate record of their assigned limousine activities.
- Effectively communicates through radios and telephones to internal and external guests.
- Ensures assigned vehicle meets The Property's safety and operational standards.
- Project a friendly, professional, and cordial demeanor to all potential and existing guests, co-workers and management.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Practice teamwork and create a positive work environment.
- Projects a friendly, professional, and cordial demeanor to all potential and existing guests, co-workers and management.
- Proactively seek to provide refined luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Protect and utilize Hotel assets in a responsible and professional manner.
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all staff and guests.
- Maintain the highest level of strict confidentiality and professionalism.
- Provides a vast array of guest information services throughout the Las Vegas metropolitan area, special events, meetings, etc. to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Responds to guest complaints and concerns, however, notifies management of issues beyond their scope of authority.
- Ensure Hotel property and equipment is properly used and maintained.
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding MGM Resorts International guests and their activities.
- Answering multiple phone lines, taking and inputting reservations, dispatching chauffeurs, tracking transports, maintain chauffeur rotations, tracking airline flights, clearing transports, effective radio communication.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- At least 2 years of experience in a dispatch or call center environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous related transportation dispatch position.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.