General Manager, Clinton Inn - Tenafly, NJ
Clinton Inn 259
See job description
Concord Hospitality is currently seeking an experienced hotel leader to manage our Clinton Inn Hotel, Tenafly, NJ. This hotel is located within walking distance to shops, theatres, restaurants and local businesses. This unique suburban boutique hotel is also convenient to Bergen County's business district, six miles from the George Washington Bridge and close to Fort Lee, Bergenfield, Leonia, Teaneck, Cresskill, Demarest, Closter, Haworth, New Milford, Norwood, major highways and New York City.The towns of Englewood and Englewood Cliffs are just one mile from the Clinton Inn Hotel featuring deluxe shopping, restaurants, a thriving corporate business area, and the Bergen Performing Arts Center.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Great sales and networking skills in order to assist a sales & marketing team to remain competitive in the relevant market.
- A proven track record in driving GSS.
- Hired, mentored and lead teams to outstanding results.
- Hands on ability to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Extensive experience in select service hotel operations plus possess a strong background in sales, food & beverage catering and events as well as excellent customer service delivery.
- Full Service experience with F&B background.
- Knowledge of Opera.
- An independent mindset.
Being a Concord GM:
As a General Manager you will be instrumental in hiring motivating and rewarding a winning management team supporting our company's mission statement and embracing our cornerstones. You will be the liaison with the hotel brand, our owners and with Concord is facilitating a successful business operation through orchestrating brand training, meeting operational deadlines on project timeliness, providing attention to detail in ordering supplies and following budget guidelines, and networking with city officials as the “face” of this exciting brand.
Concord GM's earn competitive wages and we offer lucrative annual bonus plans that are up to 50% of the base salary.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our GM's come out of the gate with onboarding and orientation at our corporate headquarters in Raleigh NC. Our own Leadership Development Course (LDIII) immerses our GMs in the full culture of the company, and provides a strong understanding of the tools and resources available.
We thrive on reward and recognition and will provide you and your team ample opportunities to shine in the company as well as with the brand.
Additionally we feature our annual Leadership Conference each Spring bringing all hotels in our portfolio together for a week of share learning, celebration and recognition including our top hourly associates in the company.
Working for Concord:
Concord Hospitality invests in our associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord's associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is best presented in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving locationÉ..we may be the perfect fit. Apply today!
Salary range: $99,622 to $119,546 (based on experience)
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.