Customer Relations Representative (MGM Grand)
MGM Resorts International
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV
Hospitality - Hotel
- Answers incoming telephone calls according to designated service and productivity standards, connect to appropriate department, hotel guest or hotel/casino personnel.
- Serves as public relations representative.
- Exhibits a professional tone and willingness to assist all guests and/or management.
- Responds promptly and discreetly to guest inquiries and provides information for all events, promotions, general information, and directions regarding casino, hotel, and local metropolitan area.
- Maintains knowledge of all hotel amenities such as room, restaurant, spa and entertainment information including room type, menu items and hours of operation to best serve the guests.
- Assist hotel guests with various questions and concerns using judgment to ensure a balance between cost and service.
- Compile and process various reports.
- Engage and interact with guests professionally, presenting a friendly tone and a willingness to serve.
- Strictly enforces the privacy and confidentiality of guests and limits requests for information about such guests in accordance with hotel policies.
- Operates public address system for paging guests, making public announcements and paging/beeping key personnel.
- Inputs text messages for hotel guests and expected guests.
- Maintains awareness by reading memos and information board.
- Able to follow emergency procedures and communicate effectively any emergency situation to immediate supervisor as dictated by emergency policy.
- Takes and executes wake-up calls for guests. Logs wake-up calls and checks for accuracy.
- Completes all duties in accordance with the standards and procedures.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of continuous guest service experience in the hotel / casino industry.
- At least 6 months of multi-line phone experience in a hotel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous key boarding experience.
- Ability to logically and independently plan, organize, and complete work and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.