You wake up ready and excited to greet a day full of numbers and spreadsheets. You get a rush when you successfully complete that latest financial statement to the penny. You enjoy working with bank reconciliations and journal entriesÉeach one is like figuring out a puzzle to you. The day promises to be busy and you love being productive.
- Be responsible for preparation of monthly financial statements for 7 to 9 centralized hotels. Prepare and record journal entries for assigned hotels to meet the closing deadline and deliver accurate hotel financials.
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations for assigned hotels.
- Review month end packages from hotels and ensure compliance with SSAE-18 requirements and SSAE-16 audits.
- Perform functional accounting responsibilities (i.e. multi-company journal entries for portfolios, decentralized hotel bank recs, etc.).
- Partner and collaborate with various groups including supervisors, operations, and corporate.
- Filing and archiving records and processing rebills.
- Bachelor's Degree in the area of Accounting/Finance desired.
- Previous multi-unit accounting experience, preferably in the hospitality industry, preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected.
- This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures; basic to intermediate Excel experience required.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.