Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid driver's license
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in guest customer service
- Proven guest relations, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with computerized front office systems, file, computer figures, and handle cash with a high degree of accuracy
- Professional image representative of company image
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of the shift), finger dexterity, good hearing, performing detailed work at close distances and communicating verbally.
- This position is responsible to work a variety of shifts based on operational demand. During the week, shifts will primarily be 11 PM to 7 AM. Weekends and holidays included.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position will perform Night Auditor, Front Desk Attendant, and Switchboard Operator responsibilities including greeting, registering and orienting guests to The Hotel Hershey as well as responsible for conducting the nightly audit process.
- Greeting guests upon their arrival
- Registering guests and confirming room rates
- Providing information about the Hotel and other attractions within the company and the surrounding area
- Answering telephones / Wake-up calls
- Handling guest questions and concerns
- Audit guest room charges
- Balance nightly credit card transactions
- Receiving payments on accounts
- Balancing all daily postings and activities
- Preparing daily Managers' Report
- Performing other duties as assigned
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.