Executive Administrative Assistant
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Legal
- Command of Calendar Management
- Proven knowledge of communication
- Proficiency in Coordinate Travel Arrangements
- Foundational knowledge in Social Media Advertising
- Administrative Assistance experience desired
- Brand Marketing experience highly desired
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
This position offers great career growth and an opportunity to directly support senior management in a dynamic start-up firm! If you are a driven individual who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ref ID: 05210-0011183518
Classification: Executive Assistant
You'll be interested in this Executive Assistant position at a growing, dynamic firm, if you are highly-skilled and professional. In the Executive Assistant role, you will maintain various administrative duties for executive management. If you're looking for work as an Executive Assistant in the Guelph, Ontario area, this full-time position is ideal for you!
What you get to do every day
• Be the go-to person for potential clients, workshop participants, entrepreneurs, media and general outreach
• Help to grow the company's influence by drafting correspondence, writing and proof-reading articles, grant-applications, and social media posts
• Research and find emerging start-ups, technologies, and businesses that are building ground-breaking ideas, and researching general sciences to advance the knowledge of nature
• Schedule and prioritize activities, coordinate outdoor excursions and registrations for workshops and online courses, book conferences, interviews, and speaking engagements, and manage hotels, flights, and general travel
• Be responsible for improving operational efficiency by screening emails, managing invoices, payments and purchases, and dealing with business tasks
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.