Concierge/Vacation Services Coordinator - Sheraton Kauai Resort
2440 Hoonani Road
Hospitality - Hotel
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Kauai Resort - 2440 Hoonani Road, Koloa, HI, 96756
Discover Poipu Beach's playground at the 391-room Sheraton Kauai Resort. Nestled into 20 acres on Kaua'i's southern shoreline, our resort welcomes you to discover the island's beauty and warm aloha spirit. Cultural activities, Hawai'i-rooted cuisine, spa services, romantic wedding locations and a host of spacious meeting spaces is enhanced by KauaÔi's natural beauty, site seeing attractions, and an array of nearby activities.
Our Concierge/Vacation Services Coordinator are full service agents who successfully book vacation ownership tours for guests visiting The Sheraton Kauai Resort while providing Sheraton's branded individualized customer service experience. They also provide Concierge Service which includes, but is not limited to, activity booking, reservations and issue tickets for a variety of island vendors. Collaborate with guests and Sheraton's Associates and resources to achieve high level of service.
- Pre-arrival Contact: to provide a vacation service prior to arrival for all hotel guests that will deliver all critical information needed in preparing for any vacation such as what to pack, current resort temperatures or directions to resort.
- Welcome Call: During pre-arrival call, build on guest's excitement and anticipation of the many amenities and activities exclusively offered at our resort.
- Reservation Confirmation: Reconfirm pertinent reservation details or guest's requests that will be passed on to front desk (such as special occasions, check-in time, special room needs such as ADA or cribs).
- SPG/Marriott Rewards Loyalty Promotion: Promote our Loyalty program to create lifetime customers.
- Tour Booking: Book preview tours for SKR when given the opportunity to talk to guests and generate interest in Vistana Vacation Network. Maintain minimum performance standards for tour generation.
- Concierge Service: Includes, but is not limited to, activity booking, reservations and issue tickets for a variety of island vendors.
- Must have guest relations experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable about our Hawaiian Islands and culture.
- Proficient in computers, including: Adobe, Microsoft, Excel, and Hotel systems.
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.