Reservations Manager - Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Beverly Hills, CA
The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, an urban oasis in one of the world's most glamorous cities. Perfectly set where Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards meet, this elegant hotel represents the best in California lifestyle and luxury. Designed inside and out by the legendary Pierre-Yves Rochon, you'll find world-class service, lavish accommodations, and excellence in every detail. Create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is a 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipient.
Lush gardens and coastal California décor set the tone for a relaxing retreat. Every hotel element is richly designed, from the grand three-story lobby to the delicate Lalique crystal. Enjoy the California ease of in-room check-in, and exceptional Waldorf Astoria Service during your entire stay.
Discover the high fashion along Rodeo Drive, incredible Los Angeles restaurants, and the glittery sights and scenery of Hollywood - just moments and minutes from Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservations Manager, you would be responsible for managing the reservations process and operation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage daily Reservations processes and operations to include, but not limited to, room inventory and availability, group rooming lists and blocks, cut-off dates and restrictions, occupancy, selling guest rooms, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Manage and communicate information regarding hotel occupancy, promotion, special reservation procedures, operational issues and special events
- Serve as liaison with Reservations teams company-wide
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations, providing professional development and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Calculate, prepare and generate designated reports, including, but not limited to OAR and Master Monthly
- Develop and revise forecasts
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.