Field Service Coordinator
Admin - Clerical
Field Service Coordinator, permanent position located in 77477 (Stafford), 23-25/hr (48k-50k)
M-F, 9/80 schedule, benefits: major medical, dental, vision, 401k
This is considered an ADMIN position but we are looking for candidates that also have Logistics experience such as Service Dispatching or some type of Admin Field Service experience. Also candidates with SYTELINE experience would be helpful.
The candidate should have some knowledge of a Field Service environment in assisting the Field Service Engineers that would be helpful as well as these duties listed below:
- Working with domestic and international customers daily
- Quick thinking, fast action, able to work with an all-male diverse group
- Producing / Maintaining /Reviewing - Service reports, travel calendar, travel quotes by fax, e-mail, phone
- This person speaks with customers daily to arrange service trips; also assist with some duties for the Service Director/Supervisor or training instructor
- This person maintains a calendar for all Field service engineers service trips; they also schedules airline, hotel and car rentals if trips are out of town; also they order foods/ beverages, set-up and breakdown the lunch area required for all Training classes.
- Able to perform/ change various duties whenever needed
- General Administrative duties using Outlook and SYTELINE
- Knowledge of booking airline tickets, car rentals and hotel rooms
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.