Analyst, Sales Support
Our Sales support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales' teams. The team is focused on evolving into the most sought after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller's time, driving efficiency, and governance to maximize performance and drive results.
What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for an Analyst to support the automation, standardization and governance necessary to drive our holistic support of the sales teams. The Global partners you will support are listed as follows: Sales Support, Specialty Market, Association, Business Travel Sales (BTS), Corporate/Regional, Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Business Development/Customer Development Team, Leisure and Luxury Sales Teams.
As the Sales Support Analyst, you will utilize a strong can-do attitude and innate ability to identify and resolve issues, ensuring that Salesforce is serving the needs of our teams. You will help take our support to the next level by automating and streamlining reporting functionality. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency and consistency across Hilton Worldwide Sales.
- Work cross-functionally with our teams in sales to identify and resolve Salesforce issues. In pursuit of resolution, you will build dynamic relationships with third party vendors, test and confirm resolution, and ensure your users are satisfied with the solutions you find.
- Provide customer service support to over 700 users globally, leading user requests, monitoring Chatter, and helping find quick fixes for system functionality, password resets, errors, and more.
- Govern Account Management & Segmentation by liaising with Sales Analytics and Sales leaders, ensuring ownership and tier hierarchy setup in Salesforce is accurate.
- Automate reporting functionality for sales professionals, and help equip users with what they need to know in order to create impactful reports in Salesforce.
- Develop, test, and implement solutions within Salesforce to ensure data integrity, record access and other key data points are protected.
- Provide guidance to ensure that the automation and streamlining of team needs using systems and tools are addressed or brought to the appropriate decision makers in a timely fashion.
- Write requirements, develop, test and implement ideas to resolve team stressors, inefficiencies in process, and areas where resources can be optimized.
- Engage with other teams on setting benchmarks and standard methodologies to ensure a consistent partner experience.
- Preserve clear and concise documentation for all administrative, auditing, and reporting processes that support core business operations.
- Become a Global Sales/Salesforce point person by immersing with Sales teams and completing required training materials regarding Salesforce, as needed.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals, who make excellent use of their time to provide dynamic customer service, and communicate results and improvements
- Powerful communicators, influencers and solution-seekers, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Passion for details - whether it is creating a precise report, or responding to an email with the right amount of visibility, we are looking for someone who cares deeply about getting it right.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work well under pressure and effectively handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three to five (3-5) years of travel industry, sales systems, or project management experience
- Three to five (3-5) years of advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of travel industry, sales systems, or project management experience
- Two (2) years' experience working in a hotel sales and marketing office
- One (1) year of experience in Salesforce Administration, Project Management, Microsoft Access/SQL/VBA/Visio, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.