Security Guard/Officer- No Experience Needed
Customer Service, Entry Level, Hospitality - Hotel
Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operator
Security Officer Positions Available!
Experience Not Required
Just starting your career or looking to start a new one? Always had an interest in helping people?
YOUR SEARCH ENDS TODAY!
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. If you have ever had an interest in working security or law enforcement, and would like an opportunity to get your new career started, then LOOK no further! Securitas is the place for YOU!!!! No experience is necessary as these are entry level, beginner positions to get you started down a new path to success!
We have positions available in Wentzville
Entry level wages starting at $10/hr
Full-Time & Part-time opportunities
Split shifts available: 1st&2nd splits, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
Don't miss your opportunity to start your new career
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchase Programs
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Withstand excessive amounts of walking or standing on feet
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
- Valid Driver's License; not required for all sites
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today! Apply Now!
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.